Reviews for Detention
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
cool and funny, really funny
Drama Queens rule chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
interesting...its like written in that format, which is like no where in my brain...or at least no where near the front of my brain. It was a very amusing story though, and i really enjoyed it. Good job.

Oh, and I'm Sorry, I'm probably been extremely annoying going and reviewing all your stories, but I'm being nice about them...that counts for something, right?
krazybubblez chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Didn't want to log in.

Heh heh, lazy, I know.

I love it! I truly do!

RAIN
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Do you think I could use the summary you have to write a story? I got a major brain flah when I read that and I was hoping you would let me use the summary?

SCL
cf chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
nice, very nice :)... i wonder what snape's reaction was...
mary chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
hahha, cute and funny, i liked how draco was talking to snape
Marchwarden's Blue Eyed S chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LoL! That is HILARIOUS! It sux that it is a 1shot fic. *pouts* ah! Hey I just a brilliant-beyond-brilliant idea! MAKE A SEQUAL MAKE A SEQUAL! *PICKS UP A SIGN AND STARTS 2 INSIST* MAKE A SEQUAL MAKE A SEQUAL!
Ash Night chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Cool, i like how you made it so ya dont say who os taking in either paragraph...kewl
quill-angel68 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Lol! Short and cute! I liked the OOC Draco - I don't norm like them, but this was different and good! Keep it up, I like one-shots.
Ta,
Loz
x x x
Fantasticliscious chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
write more more more more
Scarlet Priestess chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was funny;)
Catwomen chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I loved it..I laughed so hard. I thought it was hilarious! Well, maybe you should continue..ya plesz1!
Karamel06 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
YAY it was good but the the story i wanted u to post and of course you know what i speak of! Well then u promised so dont keep me waiting!
Karamel
First class depression chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
hey, loved ur story! the format was awesome! i really liekd it, write more!
*shnapples 2 you*
Nichole Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Good.. Alittle confusing with whoose speaking though..:d