Reviews for Wherefore Art Thou, Puppy?
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Yeah... The ending wasn't as great as I was hoping it'd be... But I love just about all of the story. The last 2 chapters weren't as great as the others. But, that's okay. At least you didn't abandon your story, :)
Tanglepathsjourney chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
sorry the comment about the puppyshipping and the "Ra" thing didnt realize i wasnt logged in
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i really enjoy this idea :) havnt read much puppy shipping ... and idn y but so far all tht ive read jou has an abusive dad... but it kinda explains his hostile nature to kiaba and joking almost childish nature with his friends ... and for some reason the plays always are cool with the yugioh crew :) ... i ave oe nit picky thing though... why does jou say "what in the name of Ra" ... hes not from Egypt.. hes from japan... only the yami's would say anything bout Ra... but otherwise i love this so far :)
Willowsnake chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Love it!
Yuuki-Neko chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
I really like your story (even though I got mad at Jou's dad) it was really touching and even if you didn't like the ending it was pretty good. You write way better than I can.
Nightly Halo chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
bleh, you were right...ending sucked :(
Nightly Halo chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
i liked it but you really let it go down the drain...
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i liked the first chapter, it's good so far! D
Kamiko-Miha chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I always thought Katsuya-kun was smarter than he let on as well. So I am glad you are having him speak in this manner. This is a plot that has been used a few times, but you can still make a great story out of it. Unfortunately, those darm plot bunnies only come out when they please. It is coing out pretty well so far though D
ONIX-21 chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
Hey great chapter! :D

glad Kaiba's helping Jou sort everything out with his father and trying to protect him XD cute XD

cant wait for the next chapter :D
evilgoddess1990 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
its not bad!

just a little short on the chapters .

update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
evilgoddess1990 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
this was really cute!

i liked it alot.

update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
ForeverWithering chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
'Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon. :0

-Faust
Dark Spirit Sage chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
I enjoyed the interaction between Kaiba and Jou.

Formatting note: there's a line separating scenes in the middle of your chapter, but you didn't use line separation. You might want to fix that-even if it's for purely aethstetic value.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
YAY U update _ i can't believe it, i've been waiting almost forever for it. i hope u update again within this year!_~