Reviews for A Will Unbroken
nrdhrd3 chapter 21 . 2/16
Fell in love with this story!
madcloisfan chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Loved it
rkm chapter 21 . 8/3/2008
what a beautiful, powerful story! i'm a sap i know, but i cried when buffy and spike were in such anguish. and dawn was a true summers - she had the strength to do what needed to be done, even if it broke her heart. so glad everyone got their happy ending! if only the show could have ended like this ... thank you for your gift!
AmethystDragon81 chapter 21 . 7/7/2006
Wow.I really loved this ,I is a shame it couldn't have happened like this in the needs to take a few lessons from he could go and make an eith season where Buffy got to go back in time and fix it all and take your fic and use .But I know it could never happen.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I really like this is really good so far.
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 21 . 2/25/2005
interesting penname lol. well excellent story. you really have potential that isn't quite commonly found in most writers and authors these days. I hope you continue to write spuffy stories such as this one because i love it. i really wish that you could have been one of the writers/authors to buffy-the vampire slayer for the ending. this is how it should have ended. buffy should not have died but dawn should have because it was her purpose and again, you are an excellent writer. keep up the good work.
King Henry the V chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
THe whole naming it william thing ... no. Otherwise, Koa. That means ok. Sweet, nice ending, light on the evil.
Kari Mouke chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
Just wanted you to know how much I liked your story. So few post Something Blue stories get elongated and finished. Thanks for all the hard work. So, what ya workin' on next?
belleartiste chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
yay! What a great way to end. I am sad that Dawn died but it had to happen! Yay for Buffy/Spike marriages! I completely enjoyed it! I hope there is another story from you coming soon! YAY!
zanthinegirl chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
Awe- a happy ending! You had me worried for a while there...
Spikes-gal787 chapter 19 . 4/2/2004
oh gosh im crying right now while i am reading this.. please update soon.. i don't know if i can stand a long wait.. please hurry
A
King Henry the V chapter 19 . 4/2/2004
Cliffhanger? What cliffhanger? The story's over, right? Nice. Good job.
amanda chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i don't wanna be rude or anything i just thought you would like to know the quote you had: Then she exposed her neck to him, teasing him. “... my poor, bare, tender, exposed neck...
belleartiste chapter 19 . 4/2/2004
wow...what a passionate end..or is it? i like it very well written and well developed. Great Story! -belleartiste-
Brandy chapter 18 . 4/2/2004
Update soon! Don't leave us hanging like this.