Reviews for A Place for Melrose
danneell chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that should of been a real episodes. great chapter update soon
Pluto chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hee hee! Melrose Place is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I thought I'd find some badfic here... but this is just like the show, with just the right amount of parody. Love the characterisation (if it can be called that when writing about this show), especially Taylor's.
ForgottenDreams17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hehe! I still watch Melrose Place on Soap Net

Its funny! I'm even watching it right now :D

3rd season though I'm afraid... but still, I love you work!

Good job! Keep writing! :)
Melrose lover chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I miss Melrose Plase so much. You portray the characters the same way in the show. Did you know it's on reruns on weekdays at 10 am on the style network.
lRainDropsl chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Even though I've never watched Melrose Place before, because I never knew MP existed before it was too late, and it got canceled. But I saw a few clips of it, and I thought it was and scandalous. I liked that.

Well, as for your story, I thought it was great. You should write more of it. It sucks there's only one story about MP, wish there were more. I would write it, but I don't know the how story, heck I've never seen the show so...
DAmelrose chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
really great! aww I REALLY miss melrose!

good ol amanda! hehe; shouldn't there be a reunion soon? melrose:3 years later hehe
Cin chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Speaking as a Melrose Place fan who watched the show addictively the entire time it was on the air (yes, even when the cast was nicey-ncie to each other all first season)...I LOVED this fic! Very funny, very tongue-in-cheek, and very much Melrose...:)
Supastar chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I miss that show so much! It makes me feel very nostalgic. Great job and keep it coming.
Ariana1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Ok, I didn't read it all, but it was pretty funny
KAB chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
AHH! YEAH FOR MELROSE! Okay I love my Melrose,,, and I love Kyle & Amanda together.. I am glad some people are finlly writing fanfiction about it :) By the way LOVE and I mean Love the story
ME ME ME ME chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
IT SUCKS!LIKE YOU SUCK
Mary R chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Oh this is just too funny. I liked it.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001