Reviews for Offering you my heart
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Adorable. A few typos, so it was a little distracting. But I love the theme. Nice ending line.
Trepie chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was extremely sweet. I especially like the imagery and foreshadowing of "a warped picture" as Seifer's heart.
Laura135 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Oh my God, it was so sweet, i got all teary reading it!please tel me your gonna continuue this.
KaL05 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
interesting so far... exactly what the summary stated... continue please!
silv17
aeris deathscythe chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
wow...you have to continue this
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
AW! That was so sweet. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Great job XD
Sharem chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was so sweet...
Verdanii chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Damn that was so lovely.
Restless Inner Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Please tell me you're going to write more! That was brilliant and it had a real ... mood ... to it. Beautiful.
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was so cute! I loved it! The words you used to describe everything were so emotional. Beautiful.
Kitian chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Sigh...This was such a lovely fic. It was simple, heartfelt, meaningful, sad, and uplifting all at once. Your usage of the paper hearts to represent what it is they wanted in life, and how these dreams would actually be used in real life, was absolutely perfect. I especially liked the contortion of Seifer's picture, showing some twisted version of his passion/childish enthusiasm and his vision of becoming a gallant knight merging together. Just beautiful.
I do have one small criticism, though. Near the very end, you talked about Edea as being a woman Seifer "didn't give a shit about." While it's good for dramatic effect, the word 'shit' is just so out of place. Up until then you have this adorable fic that flows along, simple and pleasant like a child's dream, and then the word 'shit' is thrown at you. Doesn't really fit the mood.
Other than that, though, I think this fic is just perfect the way it is. I love it!
Starwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw! That was lovely; beautiful even :)
but poor lil Seify :(
Please write more?
Little Chant chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw, so sweet !
HanR chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Cool story, that was a great read, are you going to continue? Keep it up :)
Have a great day!