Reviews for A Strange Emotion
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ji ocijrf cdjn. Fub hoie bfhvu. V u
Diglossia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wonderful. Though I work with limes quite a lot and can't imagine enjoying them very much. Too sour.
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love limes! And it was very tasty (one)piece!heh
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
XD That was really cute, actually. I don't think it matters that it was short, because it was really, really good. :'D

I love the way you described everything too. B

"It's such a vague concept, anyway, and nothing next to this moment that tastes like gin and lime, that is the same color as Sanji's eyes, that stretches out as long as the other's smile."

That is just a great line.
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I was directed into this story by a fanlisting, and was pleasantly surprised. This was beautifully written, subtle but still ZoSan enough to make sense. I can just picture this in my head... *shivers* Makes my mind wonder like crazy. Great job! *hands over a fresh cookie*
kuroneko luna chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
wow...

i love how you write, the images are vivid, and the tastes, familiar yet curious at the same time.

i love how your words flow, how the whole story unfolds smoothly, how in-character Sanji and Zoro seem to be.

i love how you wrote this story in such a way that it seems playful, sensual, and somehow sweet...leaving a fleeting but burning trail down one's throat like gin. (gods i miss drinking xD -excuse my sudden tangent)

i really love this.

amazing job! you deserve 5 stars! and lots of hearts! :3
Random Projects chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
*squeel* This piece is soo sexy. Love the scene that is painted.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
*squeals like the crazy fangirl she is*
cubiccow chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Absolutely beautiful. An intense picture!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was cute!

I really had the happy feeling of being drunk while reading it.

Thank you.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
a drunk zoro..

very sexy indeed.. ;p
Feirdra chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
W00t! First Sanji/Zoro ever read, and yummy as always. n.n I especially like the limes. *smirk*

Fyredra
icedragongurl chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I like it... short, blunt, yet... romantic ! I luv it! I totally approve of it! o(-)o
Iscille chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
100% agree with you for the quote, don’t worry about tomorrow things! Your story is short but beautiful! The words felt so strong yet understandable. Sometimes there are stories with lots of difficult words that made me understand nothing! But yours is great!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 8/29/2004