Reviews for Need to Be Strong
No offense but im very glad it didnt happen that way and that the sand ninja came to help. Though i do wish sakura would grow up and learn sasukes a jerk and a loser. X
timcampy101 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
love it
Youkai Koneko chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
Whoa, so they paired up, huh? Unexpected...

(Inner: You're a pecial kind of retarded, aren't you?)

Maybe...-kicks rock- Well, nice fic, dude! Read ya later!
Youkai Koneko chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Whoa, that was strange!

(Inner: What do you mean? You've read about that same thing happening a couple times!)

So? It was unexpected cuz of how the author put Neji out to be in this fic! So NYAH!

(InneR: -groans- I wish you'd stop doing that...)
Youkai Koneko chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
One word: YAY!
Youkai Koneko chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
And once again Tenten never fails to kick not-so-innocent bystanders' asses!

(Inner: For once, I agree with you! CHA!)

This is freaking awesome!
Youkai Koneko chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
That was cute; that last part of the chapter. You just gotta love NejiTen moments like that, don't ya?

(Inner: -turns away- They're...enjoyable...)

See, you like 'em too!
Youkai Koneko chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Whoa, she's hardcore! I'd never be able to do that!

(Inner: Yes you have; in that one soccer game that dude witht he huge head kicked you about 10 feet and you flipped over 50 times and then you ended up with a twisted knee but you got back up and kicked his ass...which kinda got you D-Qed. But still, yeah, you've done it before.)

...Can you read my thoughts?

(Inner: Silly girl; I AM your thoughts!
Youkai Koneko chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Three words: THAT WAS BADASS!

I'm lovin' this! It's goin' in my faves!
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
...this story was written before the episode where neji was saved.

hmm, yeah, slightly depressing...i guess a little angst is always healthy :)

but it's probably one of the only stories that TRUTHFULY portray neji's attitude towards life, at least for naruto part 1. In shippuuden, it's a different matter...neji's way sweeter and more concerned about his teammates, but in part 1...especially at the time of the chuunin exams...well, it's probly truthful. :D
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I think you should make an alternate ending. Y'know? For people who hate seeing (MY) Neji-kun die. LOL! Well, I was just kidding about Neji being mine! He's Tenten's!
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
Neji didn't die in the manga! He's alive in Shippuden!
Feather's Shadow chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
That's messed up. Why'd Neji have to die? You should make a sequel and Neji was teperarly put to death. That's really happened to people. It's was good though. I liked it.
metaphorically-blue chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
... WHAT? NO! Don't kill Neji! He's not dead yet! (ah, I be quoting Monty Python...) HE CAN'T DIE ON US! Sobs...

The writing is still good. The descriptiveness is still wonderful... Sigh. Poor Tenten...

But wait! He's just in critical condition! He could still live on, and be a stoic ice block of a chauvanist (with a haircut that's three inches shorter) who needs to work through some psychological issues before marrying our favorite weapons mistress! ... oh, nevermind. I guess I don't handle character death well... Well, only sometimes. But I still love the story!
metaphorically-blue chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Aw... how cute! And yes, Gai is very, very clueless... I love the way you describe everything. If I ever get a plot bunny that's actually serious (sigh... I never get those. I seem to only get plot bunnies on crack. Some of them scare me.), I shall try to get to this level of description.

Oh, and for manga-proof of the almighty pairing, NejiTen (whoop whoop!), I bid you to read 256-ish (the one titled Gai vs. Kisame). Neji manages to sort of one-arm hug Tenten for a good 6 pages when she could get up... grins happily. It's proof! Haha!