Reviews for No Going Back
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
And so's the will. I felt so bad for Frodo. All that hurt, pain, darkness he carried and got destroyed still remained with him to some degree. I'm glad the voyage took it away from him.

Great job.

Ani
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Well done. It fills in the movie gaps quite well, and explains that bare smial eloquently. Thank you.
gayalondiel chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Ancalime, I am in floods. This is so very beautiful, so fulfilling. I especially liked the postscript around the border of the letter - what a beautiful touch!
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Beautifully written. Although I think that was the only thing about the movie that truly bothered me. That they made no mention to Sam that he too, was a ringbearer if only for a little while and that he would be welcome to sail when he was ready. They kept saying it was the "last" ship from Middle Earth, and it just nagged at me...I guess I really wanted them to at least say the words so that we would know that Sam and his Master would eventually be reunited. Oh I do go on...I loved it, this fic, sorry I went off on a tangent. tree
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Very nice. Very well written, and different from some other LOTR stories you find. Its nice to see someone take an unused outlook on something or someone and put it into a story. Frodo would have definitly felt like that, I'd bet. I feel sorry for him.
Anyway, you're a talented writer, so keep it up!
May the Valar bless you,
Pharaohess
PS: I'm an LOTR writer too. I've got a story up called Ring of Blood if you want to read it.
Write like no one will read it. :)
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Great story, I really like how it fills in the last scenes in ROTK really well. I hope the extended version scenes are just as good. Wonderful idea, and writing style that gives the reader a wonderful sense of finality. Great job!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This is so good! Written very nicely. A real hobbit story. I really really like it. Hope to read more of yours in the future.