Reviews for Free Falling
beaujolais chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Oh, man, what's up with the TBC? You HAVE to finish this! I'm totally loving Brass and Lady Heather stuck in the elevator together sharing...a cough drop?

But the best line has to be from Nick: "Rick, did you know your ass is vibrating?" Too funny!
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
oh man, why didn't you finish this?
Jenna chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Hi, I really love it, had me laughing all the time and some seriousness

thrown in as well. As for Nick if he is suffering from claustrophobia I can

sympathize. And thanks so much for adding Lady Heather and Brass my

favourite charakters and by no means enough written about them.

Please continue...?
Mrs.-Gil-Grissom chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Oh no no no... you cannot end it there... you must continue... It is the demand of your public!
Pheo chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
Oh, you just have to finish this story! What an inspired idea. It's just hilarious. You have to finish it!
planetmarz chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
great fic...can't wait what happens next!
i like the part where brass scans lady heather
Belle Walker chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I want more of this great fic! It's really fun!
Lace chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Funny! keep going with this. i love it
Tobias chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
good story - i really like it.
kestinstewart chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
Okay... fav line...
"Me, Warrick, and Nick the proctologist." she answered him with a grin.
ROFLMAO!
csifan chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
Are you leaving us with an incomplete story? I just hope not, I can hardly wait for your next post - please hurry...
kransp chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I like this story and can't wait to read more. I think that you shouldn't give away Lady Heather's identity in your notes though.
Going Crusade chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
oh, I like this... hopefully you are already by your computer writing the next chapter! Keep up the VERY good work! ::thumbsup::
Going Crusade chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
*too busy to write down anything reasonable becase she just aknowledged there IS chapter 3!*
Going Crusade chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
whoa! I have very good feeling about this story ;) *submits her rewiew in a hurry to read the next chaps*