Reviews for When HPLotRPotC meet
Miss-Chief.of-Tat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
just gr8 i usually hate xovers but hay sum1s gotta make me change mi mind
Miss-Chief.of-Tat chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
i like this story plz cont. umm that all i have to say but i really mean it.

read my story plxz
hehe. Boom chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I can't wait till they get to hogwarts.
Avalon's mists chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Ok. it a good plot but you spell a lot of names wrong. So far Samwise Gamgee and Gandalf( which you fixed)The second complaint I have is about how Legolas get introduced And Legolas Greenleaf when Greenleaf is not a last name in the usally put sense but a traslation of Legolas. The more corect way would be Legolas Thranduilion. Saying Legolas Greenleaf is like saying Ban Sam(Banazir Galbassi or in english Samwise Gamgee)The third thing was the language. The beings from Arda would be speaking Westron and Elvish. SO the couldn't understand the Crew of the Pearl. Westron is not english. One of th ebest example I can give you is the hobbits. Razanur Tuc or Razar is Pippin. Pippin is english while Razar is Brandagamba or Kali(Merry). And last but not least threr were no elves at Helms Deep execpt for legolas. In book speak that is. Don't think this is a flame because it isn't. It's just me sounding like I swallowed the Sillmarillan.
Yuko6754 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
hahah everyone wants water!funny! hope you can update soon!
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
oh Jack's gonna get a surprise!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
love it!besides for some spelling errors... it was really good!
Synnie Vengeance chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
I really like this. When are the HP people gonna come in da story? Plz update soon (~-~)
Storm Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
You're doing great,I must know more!
Rylee Smith chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Bit of some help:
but fascinating story!
LauraJDuncan chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
I really like this so far and thanx for the rviews on my story i appreciated them
LauraJDuncan chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
i completely luv ur story!
K. Sparrow chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Ok ,this is pretty good, but when is the Harry Potter going to come in, won't a whole bunch of adults in strange clothing look kinda strange in a 20th century Wizards school, well I suppose Gandolph would fit in, he looks like Dumbledor, but yeah, this is kinda strange, but really cool, keep it up.
JLF chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
yay for the appearance of merry and pippin! i love those two. i also love this chapter. can't wait to see more. good job!
JLF chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
okay, don't take this in a bad way, but bits of this were a bit...random. like elizabeth's having to go do something...else. and jillian, first she's jealous about jack's liking ina, then she's kissing will, then aragorn...what's the motivation behind all that (sorry but in my acting class we've been talking a lot about goal and motivation and stuff like that. just wondering.) but good chapter anyway. i can't wait 'till they meet up with the hp kids. extra fun. well, hope to see more soon.