Reviews for Valedictions
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was very romantic. I wish I could say more, but... well, let's just say you have, yet again, rendered me speechless. :)
meow-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
dammit, your writing is kickass. lend me your awesome english skills.
yuuhiaogiri chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
wow! it's been a while since i last read a story from you. anyways, this one is really good. it was a bit deep at first, i had trouble understanding it at first but after reading it twice i eventually understood. ang lalim talaga nung una at ang bilis ng transition, nalito ako kaya nawala ako sa the end, all i could say that it was actually fitted to our two fave characters.
this story seems to suggests a prequel of some sorts or even a sequel! (hint! hint!) i do hope you'll keep on writing beautiful stories such as this one and A Cup of Tea.
xabie chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Lovely! I really liked that. Just like in a Cup of Tea, I was blown away by your awesome vocabulary! I loved the way you narrated the story. You know with the first goodbye and then so on and so forth. It created a wonderful hook, if you wanted to know. I read the first sentance, and then I was compelled to read until the end.
There was some parts where I felt the tenses were a bit strange, especially near the end. But it's so small and inconspicuous that it hardly affects the wonderful flow and rhythm of the story.
In a nutshell: It was Great!