Reviews for Horizon's doorways
Aly Goode chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
"S-seto? What's wrong? Are you ... crying?" Jounouchi asked, staring at him wide-eyed.

LMAO! I hope Seto won't strangle Jou after hearing that! Lol update soon!
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Aw, it was getting good. More please? :3
Lolchen chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
*pout* Discontinued? Meh, I like this one. If you ever decide to continue it, I would be really happy. And I wanted to ask permission to translate this one into my mother tongue (German) and post it up, though there's no sense to that, if it's discontinued I guess.

Well, it started out very well and I think your style with this one is better than in Theft of Heart. Also, I really like the BMR pairing, the plot and what you're hinting already. *grins* And thanks for replying so fast at my other review!

mfG

Lolchen
Taranea chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
well, Im curious as to how yugi and yami will meet up since the festival seems almost over. anyway, great work, please continue!
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
*for some unknown reason, i really love seto in this story 3 i really can't put my finger on it, but theres just something about him... oh well :D keep up the great work and update soon :} *
imagines writes chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
-indignant squawk- MISURA! T_T Are you ever going to update this one? -snifftear- I love it!

Your very hyper fan,

Kat-chan
Glue Project chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Ne? (pokepoke) Are you going to continue this one? Please? (puppy-eyes it) It s a really good story...
sakikaiba chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow i luv all of ur seto jou stories please continue soon! :)
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
~continuation probable, but possibly itâll be a while ; ~

Like, oh...five months? This is shaping up to be a nice little AEAU fic. It's interesting, what with the Bakura/Ryou/Malik threesome, and the the wishes, and an interesting Pegasus...
Neferet10210 chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
*sniff* You won't write more soon? Please do! *Puppy-dog eyes*
Jessikur chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
you MUST update! Seto can't be crying! ' But he should be so Jou can, wel.. you know... lol. update soon!
Alithiel and Arlyssa chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
WHAT! Seto's being HUMAN? Woah...too spiffy...
KEEP GOING!
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Mou! Misu-chan! You have to update soon! This one is AWESOME! I love the plot! And i love the wish tablet thingies! Aw...Seto's got a little dirt in his eyes...Jou-chan will make him feel AL better! YAY! So please update soon! This plot is wicked cool! I love ancient Egypt fics! They rock!
Update soon perdy pease!
Love,
Ying Fa
The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
OMG!thats a NICE setup! please write more soon!
Kitty Neko chapter 3 . 4/5/2004