Reviews for The rest of 'A Few More Words of Warning' Series
kisara-san chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
um, ok but i didn't really understand the ending. if you could tell us if yugi ever finds out this secret and what it is then that would be great
Samurai-Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
OMG!Run Yami!Get out of there before it's too late!::calms down:: you've got to continue. It's a really good story!
Samurai-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
It's a very good story and i'll be sure to read "Unfair Retraction"!
Ninja Chic chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
NC: *blinks* uh... *blinks again* brad was this the story i read in my free time
Brad: wasnt it something about an allergic reaction
NC: I... dont know? hey this is cool anyway, now off to read the story i was suppose to, adios
Yeshua Fan chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
RUN YAMI RUN! That was some what great. Keep up the good work.
P.S. Could you please review my Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic? It needs alot more reviews, yet I think it's the best fanfic I have... (Besides the jacked up formatting when I uploaded it...)
Summers Death chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
*sigh* Short chappie, man! I can understand though, 'cause you pile so much shit on yourself...hahaha! You DO have it worse than me! At least 5 fics you haven't updated...sad. And you know what else I hate? CLIFFHANGERS! Ah! IT'S AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER, RUN MAN, RUN! *Starts running in cirles then hits a brick wall that came out of nowhere* What? Did I have candy? Well, I cannot tell a BAIBAI_ (I left the question unanswered on purpose, over 'an out!)
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
I like this. Please keep going. _ Anzu is really cool too. _
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*blink blink* Wow. Dude. That was really good. Ah, don't listen to that rude reviewer. He doesn't know good literature even if it was to hit him in the face. * A book of really good stories hits YugiRobin6 in the face. We all here him complaining.* Hey, what's this junk!
*Back to Raven* See, told yah. Anyway, don't let 'im het to yah. I like this. Poor Malik. Ouch. Hey Yami, you remind me of my sister! Boy is she crabby, *Sister walks in and grabs Raven's hand* Hey tinkerbelle, let's chitchat.
*Back to Raven* Um, I got to go and have her kick my butt right now, read more stories after words if I can still see. Anyway, i like this. *talks to sister* I didn't mean it, honest and for truly! AH! Don't touch my remote control! Hey, who said you could press play? *Teen Titans appears. Raven starts drooling* Okay, I be good. Just don't hurt me. *sister leaves* hey, that was too easy. Anyway, love the poems you write.
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Jowy is always confused! It's kinda funny! _
Well, anyways, thanks for reviewing my story, Good will always Triumph over evil in every way! And just to make you feel better, I ignored that Defender of Justice (forgot the rest!) Yeah, well, read my profile for more information about my arch foes tomorrow! And check out my other fanfics! I updated Past and Present! Thanks!
Summers Death chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
ANOTHER THANK YOU? HOW NICE _ Gah, don't listen to the other reviewer...obviously didn't read the "Words of warning series"... You have to admit, people are going to be confused reading these, inless they know they're a continuation. Tsk, tsk Joey! Ha-ha! Yami has quite the temper...poor Malik :(
YugiRobin6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004