Reviews for A Strange Pair
Midori Aoi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
KANNA AND SOUTA? well they do look ok i guess. but KANNA AND SOUTA! weird. what a strange pair. _
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Yep! What a strange pair. I would like to apologixe for asking you to review so many fanfics! It's just that you are one of the nicest people on that I know... And, well, some other people were having trouble getting reviews for their fanfics, eh you know the rest! (Yawn) Well, it's almost midnight and I still haven't gone to bed. And, to add onto that, tomorrow is a school day for me! So I gotta go! Bye!
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Oh, how sweet, 'fooled yah'. *sniffs* I love these happy poems. _ Make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No Ed, not like how you feel after eating a great big bowl of mashed potatoes. *sighs* Stupid head, Ed. Great poem, as usual. _ Yay! Happy poems.
Summers Death chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Y-you're thanking me? HOW SWEET! It's Kanna! Even if that's weird too...it's also sweet! Kanna needs to smile...I dunno', I just think the "bad guys" are more interesting than...Kagome. She's...sort of boring. That's why in my fic is gonna' be hard to put Sesshoumaru and Kagome together *sigh* Oh well. Young love is so cute! Oh wait, I'm young...ops. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WOULD BE CUTE? RIN/SOUTA! THAT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD!
Lady Suhada chapter 1 . 2/6/2004