Reviews for Revenge Misses, New Year's Kisses
shadowsnarry chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
what! that can't be all I want more especially them getting a revenge on Dumbledore and how Harry's Severus's love grows
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good, but not as lovely as it's original.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really like the slowness of their relationship.
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awesome sequal!
moonlight2009 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thank you for writing this story. I cant wait till the next one is finished. I really enjoyed this one with Harry and Severus imitating each other, I couldnt stop laughing.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was sweet!

kudos
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Hehe! This is fun! I want revenge too, ya know... Meanie Dumbledore... Hehe!
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
While "Clue" may be called "Clue" in North America, it is called "CLUEDO" in the UK. Considering this story is taking place in the UK, we used the geographically correct name for the game.

Look it up. :)
yourface chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
the game is called clue hun though you got the characters right
Penguincita chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Haha! Lovely.
The imitations were great, and I simply cannot WAIT to find out about the valentine's day revenge! Please continue!
~Kel
PS it's "Clue" not "Cluedo" which I'm assuming was a typo
Mikee chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
More, please... please... please.
Loved Harry imitating Severus and vice versa. Well done.
Please don't stop here.
Thank you.
to lazy to signin but otherwise known as Rachelle1979 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Please tell me you will write the valentines day episode. Don't just leave my imagination to it. I sadly can't come up with one version of the next part of my own story. Don't make me have to think about this too.
Rachelle1979
xikum chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Oh, Yes, let it be all that and more! I'm ready for some Slytherin strategizing and Gryffindor reckless bravery to carry it out! And a love match, in the mix! I like seeing Severus, subtly, gently, being the agressor here!