Reviews for Counterpoint
EwigeStudentin chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
Tis the season, apparently! I seem to read this story every December :) and it's only getting better!
EwigeStudentin chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
I've just read the whole story again and enjoyed it greatly. Thank you do much for writing it - it's defhinitely a keeper!
polomare chapter 40 . 12/24/2010
I have one word for Chapter 1 - 40:

Perfect.

I’ve never read an Alias fanfiction that remained so true to the lore of the show.

Bravo.
EwigeStudentin chapter 40 . 12/14/2010
Loved this story to no end! You got the complex characters just right, and I enjoyed the adventure and the angst really much. There are so many wonderful details, with those chess games being my favorites throughout the story :)

I'm also glad that there was no sappy ending.

Thank you very much for this treat.
EwigeStudentin chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
Oooh, hot chess again :)

I like the symbolism. I am glad that it is simple enough even for such a lousy chess player like me :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
"Yes, but I find it. . . complicates the discussion to confuse our relationship with a normal marriage."

Thank you very much. I'm so glad Jack said that. Your Jack is just perfect.
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Oooh, what an amazing chapter! Never thought chess could be so HOT! lol

I love your writing, looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Quirk-of-Fate chapter 37 . 12/10/2010
I liked this story, but the reveal at the end where you find out the Irina was Jack's mysterious chess buddy all along was a bit far-fetched, though it does allow you to wrap everything up nicely with a happy ending.

The kind taxi driver in the beginning is a nice touch.
Jump Highly chapter 40 . 11/26/2010
Brilliant story. I mean, truly. I kept cackling with glee and how delightfully twisted the plot was. In so many ways, it was so much better than the series that...utterly failed to keep up with its promise. You managed to parlay the gorgeous tension between Jack and Irina into a 'happy ending' without falling prey to insubstantial sap. You kept the characters intact, which is a rare talent.

You wrote Alias, Alias with all the glorious intrigue of the second season, and that's a truly delightful thing to encounter. Very, very well done!
jacna chapter 40 . 10/27/2010
nice storie ,ireally loved it make anothers)
Gao chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
i am going to translate this story into chinese and post it in my blog or somewhere else. just in case you want to know that. i will clearly note your name and where i get it, no doubt.

- a reader from China

luckia.
Gao chapter 40 . 10/15/2008
just wondering how you get such brilliant story!better than J.J. does, i suppose
volando voy chapter 40 . 8/13/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I read *all* of your stories, and they were fabulous. This one is probably my favorite, though... but then I'm a sucker for complicated characters.

This was way more entertaining than most of the real Season 3. I realize this is years later, but you haven't gotten nearly enough reviews given how good this story is. Thanks for writing it!
WD chapter 40 . 7/18/2007
MASTER PIECE! ONE -IF NOT THE BEST STORY I'VE READ ABOUT THIS 2! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

WDforeva
Long Live Nelly chapter 40 . 8/14/2006
Ok, this is wonderfully fabulous. Better than the show's storyline. Love the way you tied in Julia Thorne, Project Christmas, Il Dire and Truth Takes Time. Love it so much. So clever.