Reviews for A Most Unlikely Family
Seth-Note chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Wow, this story is so much like ones written by TP l. Seriously if you put a painted cover on it and sold it under his name( really it should be under yours) I would never have suspected it to be a fanfic.. Really, you have all my fave characters in it, even death (the reason that bird fell out of that tree?) he is my fave character.. Have you read Reaper Man? It is one of my fave stories by tp.

Also sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I'm reading on my iPod touch, and it's kind of hard to type.. But I thought I should atleast tell you Something about ur story, it's magnificent, I think I might read it againlater.. And I'm soo glad you put in a slashy aspect cause slash is my fave genre. Well now time to continue reading..
Seth-Note chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
He died? Why... Well neville isn't my fave character... I guess reading on now..
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
its been YEARS since i read this fic and its still brilliant goin on my faves list
Nz-Kiwi1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Must Read More !
Qem chapter 18 . 12/11/2004
Just wanted to say, that this is a hillarious and brilliant piece of writting.

It was beautifully written - and fun to read!

As a previous reviewer said, cannoically impossible - but thats the point, ne?

I'll definetly be looking out for more of your work!
Eileen chapter 18 . 3/5/2004
Only four reviews on this? For shame, for shame! Listen up, reading people: you will not only review this (and review it well!), you will pass the word along to as many fellow readers as you can just how wonderful this story is. Now!
Mr. Towel chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
lmao very good, one small thing, at the bigging linking hex to the library was mentioned, but it's already linked to l-space, cos thats how it does ponders job for him
Faust Prouvaire chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Of all the people, I never suspected the baby to be an actual creation of TP! Well, it makes sense, considering Ponder was orphaned. But Neville Longbottom and Harry Potter? I would normally object, but I'm too busy doubling over in hysterical laughter! Great job; very amusing!
Vee4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Cannonically impossible and I don't care!
This is absolutely hilarious! Plus your grammar and spelling are spot on. And have I mentioned hilarious? Oh, I did.
I'd actually caught this over at LJ, and have been lurking around waiting for it to show up somewhere. I'm so glad it finally has.
One tiny detail (which doesn't effect this chapter, but might effect a future one), in case you were unaware: unlike Hogwarts, UU doesn't accept students just because they're magical: there would be way too many students. Boys have to achieve some great work of benefit to magic, or be sponsored after an apprenticeship to a senior wizard. If you were in fact aware of this, then never you mind. Just keep up the good work.
I look forward to the next chapter!