Reviews for Hate and Happiness
The-Blue-Tailed-Alchemist11052 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I'm glad you didn't stop writing. I'm on to the next story. And, oh no Suzu's a bad guy! :)
Yoko Fujioka chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Bastard~! Whats gonna happen damn it?
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
This is getting REALLY interesting. I REALLY don't like Suzuki. Or Suzuka. Whatever his name is. I don't like him at all. Never did. Hope he dies.
Mystic-Black-Fox chapter 6 . 10/31/2004
Great storey! But... *digs around in plastic toy chest looking for a chibi* I can't find a good chibi!

Bikatchi: Hurry up woman!

But, I can't! *throws a chibi from the chest, hitting Bikatchi in the eye*

Bikatchi: Ow! .O

Well lets see what came out. *picks it up* A Hiei chibi! Yay! *hands over Hiei chibi* Enjoy! I need to buy more chibis at Wal-mart. -.-;
Kanemoshi chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
congrats on graduating! _ I still got a few years...damn it...-_-;
Kanemoshi chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
*eye twitches* NO!...you have to continue it! it's so god!
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
I SHALL NOT LOSE FAITH IN YE! I shall wait eternally if but to read your stories, great one! If nothing else, you must send them to me, even if you won't post. BTW, another great chapter, another great segment! Yay! You must at least write more and let me read, even if you don't post here. or at very very least gimme spoiler of how it ends. PLEASE!

Love

Genny-chan/Entity
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
YOU CAN'T LEAVE! THAT'S JUST WRONG!

DON'T LEAVE! YOU CAN'T! KEEP WRITING! I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE! PLEASE! YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING!

Good Chapter! _
Erailea Evenstar chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
I love how you write _ You're just so good. And just when you think that woman is evil you make her seem good -_-;; Oi, but that's why you're an excellent writer _

Please don't stop! You actually haven't taken that long in my opinion. I have many fic's sitting on my comp waiting to be compleated, some I started a year ago, but I haven't given up on them. So PLEASE DON'T stop 'cause you are far from losing your touch. You're such a good writer!

DON'T LEAVE US! PLEASE! I'll wait! I'd love to wait! 'cause I love your stories! You're the best writer I've read stories from on , no joke! And I've read hundreds of fics too! So PLEASE DON'T LEAVE T_T
Erailea Evenstar chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
O_o Why do I get the feeling this whole chapter was a lie to make us think Kurama is evil? ... wait am I thinking too logicaly again? T_T Wouldn't surprise me.

Another great chapter, with another good, yet somewhat annoying, cliffhanger T_T Oh well. I'd do the same if this was my fic _ Keep up the great work!
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
HOLY SHIT! THis is so good! ANd you shout-outed me! Yay! Thank you so much also for saying the next chappie's dedicated to me! I feel so smiley! And obviously, I was finally able to access my account as entity- I changed the e-mail but hadn't clicked the link when I got the confirmation e-mail, so no matter what I did I couldn't get on.

I love all the twists ad turns you throw in!

*gasp* is Yoko Kurama truly betraying them? No!

Touya and Jin can't get their souls sucked from there body! I won't let it happen! *stands protectively in front of Jin and Touya*

Jin and Touya: *not sure they waant creepy entity's protection* *back away slowly, trying not to hae their souls sucked*

Hehe.

Entity

The former Genny-chan
Happy-Happy-Chan chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
Congrats!

I'm Happy for you!

So that's what the riddle ment? I think the lady is fibbing. Kurama would never do something like that- then again, he was a theft, and he killed a human baby to survive..._ ack! Continue!

You said n the begining, "The Next Installment"? That means it goes onto a whole other story! Right? YAY!
Erailea Evenstar chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Oh boy... This story's getting even more ironic as it goes on. Lol. I wish I could write like you. Oh well. I'm learning _

Anyways you wrote yet another great chapter. Keep up the great work. Your cliffhagers are making me go crazy because I want to know what happens... typical of a really good story though _ Keep it up _
Kanemoshi chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
JIN IS AWESOME!..._EVIL Makai dream flowers!...*glares at Yomi, grinning evilly*
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
I LOVE YOU! This is Genny-chan's (gentiamarra's) new account name, I put on my little biop thing a shout-out for you and what not, and I'm so glad there's finally a new update! This is SO GOOD! *dies* update soon, shinobi-sama! the suspense is killing me!

The former Genny-chan,