Reviews for Twilight Thief
it made me cry '(
Ashe chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
love it
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I am so envious right now.

I wish I could write as well as you can...

*Sighs and wipes forehead*

Sometimes I just can't win, can I?
Silver-Misty90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
so sad but brilliant. keep it up, Demus!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I think I can honestly say that this is the best story I have ever seen one .

You described everything in so much detail, and you got Gonff's character perfectly, and Martin's, too. You turned an idea that could have been a pretty depressing story into one of the best fanfics I have ever read. And it was original, too, with the whole idea of the guardian and all. Best of all, (in my mind, at least) you had Gonff in it, but even more, you got every bit of his character right. (Sorry if I'm going overboard, but Gonff is my favorite character in all of Redwall, and there aren't nearly enough stories about him, let alone amazing ones like this.) Anyway, great job and I would be very interested in a sequel, or anything with Gonff.
Brownblade chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I like this really well! I am currently writing a Dark Forest fic if you want to check t out.
XxCHERRIBL0SS0M-GURLxX chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
oh my god! Write more please! *puppy dog eyes* I have to tell my friend imapyshicsquirrel about this! well, bye! * darts off to tell Ima*
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That. was. BRILLIANT.

*Adds to favourites*
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Oh, goodness, I love this. I wish you would write more! If I say too much, I shall not be able to stop, so I hope this sums it up: I LOVED IT!
Gonff is cool and so it this chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
great, cool, absolutely perfect, wonderful, amazing, detailed, interesting, well-written... Do I need to say more? You did an amazing job with this! You got Gonff's character perfectly, and pretty much everything else, too. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE write more Gonff stories!
lembas7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
This is incredible - i absolutely love it! You manage, without wasting words or boring your readers, to completely capture Gonff's personality. Your concept of the way to the Dark Forest, and the idea of the Guardian i found to be very moving, and the simplicity of this story was profoundly touching. Your writing style is sophisticated, and not awkward in the least! I commend your skill, and vision, and would like to say that i love this little ficlet!
A Mouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Liked the hug.
Am crying.
In love.
Can I have more Martin/Gonff hugs PLEASE!
gonff-is-cool chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hey,this was really cool! I expected it to be kind of depressing, but it wasn't. You did a really nice job on this and I think you should write more.(Especially about Gonff.)
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oho give this gal a prize, that was marvelous. I love your imagery... nicely spoken and perfectly put... great ending... did I already say that I loved your imagery... oh I did... I'll say it again though... I loved your imagery!
Is NicoDemus the sam as in legends of Nimh?
-Cat
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
This is realy good. Could you continue it? If you can that would be great! You can have it about Gonff meeting Rose for the first time and having her thank him for being there for Martin. I hope you will continue! Happy writings! and won't wait long if you do continue. Happy, happy, happy writings!