Reviews for Knowledge
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
fascinating, i can see the dilemma.
peacejaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Keep up the good work! :) I look forward to reading more of your stories...
jeffhawke chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very good story, nicely written and intriguing!

I really believe that a whole race who pass along its memory from one person to another would have developed at least the correct pronouns to address the "this memory belongs to a previous host" problem. But that's hardly your fault, ST is too often too much terran-centered for this to be noted.

And I really agree with one of the previous reviews, the reaction of Jadzia and Ezri are well tailored to their characters: Jadzia strong and a little cold, Ezri unsure and impulsive.

Good work!
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Holy crap! That wasn't confusing or anything! lol. But I get the gist of what happened. Bit angsty but I liked it. I feel bad for poor Ezri! :'(
brokenxsong chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow, good story. Very well written. The pronouns make it kind of confusing, but I soon figured it out.

Makes you wonder how many times that might acually happen in Trill society.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Proper freak.

Are you going to do a follow up story with Worf? I recall that in the show, Dax tried to reclaim Worf for Ezri-Dax despite Worf considering himself married to the (by then) dead Jadzia rather than Jadzia-Dax.

Ezri dropping that she has external as well as internal knowledge of Jadzia's sexuality vs. Worf's ("I'm too Klingon to not deal with the difficult by being closed minded and stodgy.")...that would be good stuff.
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Woah. Just... woah. Awesome story. Great plot.

I enjoyed reading it so very much.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I always wondered if anyone would write this plot, and finally someone has, and has done it well. Bravo.
Claire Daae chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Oh! That was so good! Some girls get turned on by guy sex but this girl gets turned on by girl sex. Maybe that's 'cause I've never done anything with a guy just girls. I'M RAMBLING! ANYWHO, very good story. Enjoyed very much...maybe too much. *tries to look innocent* I also liked the depth of it, that it wasn't just about sex and yet it was. Very, very good.
Lamar Rivers chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
one word " WOW!"
spritejessa chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Woah...that was liek...woah.. I never would have thought of that...creapy... cool... I liked it
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
My goodness, what an *interesting* story! At first, I was appalled to think that Jadzia would take an underage girl to an alley, for God's sake, and then I remembered Dax was once in Curzon, and he was up for just about anything, nevermind Jadzia herself never said no to a good time. (Also, I suspect you're a big fan of Terry Farrell, no?) I liked the confusion Ezri experienced - very in character for Ezri. I only wish you had ended with some memory from Jadzia that she *did* remember Ezri in the alley. Still, I enjoy Trill stories like this, filled with uncertainty and confusion, that aren't all cut-and-dried, as the television producers would like you to think. Good job!