Reviews for A Matter of Detail
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
...LOL So the mystery is finally solved.
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is a big reason why I love Ezri and Julian. They have such an easy charm between the two of them, both playful and fun-loving-and this tale captures that quite nicely!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This story always makes me smile. J/E for the Win.
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AH! So funny! This was not what I was expecting at all. Hilarious!
Jasper's Second Choice chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very cute! Nice work. :)
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very cute!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I guessed it was counting spots when Julian gave her the number. It's a very amusing idea!

Ha!
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was good. That was really good. Great, wonderful fluffiness. I needed a good laugh.
Lasairiona chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Hey! your sis sent me from lj! im icemaiden013 i love your fic! very cute indeed i am a big fam of j/e! well done :D *grins*
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Counting spots! LOL! I always wondered how many spots Dax had. This was really cute.
Mijra chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Well, that really was interesting! Julian and Ezri make up such a lovely couple:) I just wished they'd have shown more Julian-Ezri scenes like yours during the series - that would have been so much fun...:)

You've portraied them very well. Keep writing!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
*laughs* Oh this was too cute! Too bad this wasn't placed in the show it would have made for such a cute scene!
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Whoa! That is funny!

I normally don't like humor fics (I guess because it's often the popular stupid humor), but I greatly enjoyed it.

Keep writing! :)

P.S. Thanks for review on "I no longer have a name." …How'd you find that, anyway? It's sorta old. (No, you don't have to answer it.)
Teri chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Sweet!
Lizzi chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is a REALLY cute story! I love it! It's just adorable!