Reviews for Let the Light In
chirp chirp chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice. Personally I think the song was unnessisary, the fic could easily do without it, but whatever.
sleepy shoes chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
...uh...i dont get why BlackRose is so sad...But thats just me...
Lailee chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
dude you rock! you like alkaline trio and .hack! its so weird but i could actually see this happening, its totally believable, the detail is just...wow. this is one of the best. a simple scene drawn out with completion. lol sorry the emo in me got loose. lol nice story, i love it. _
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Whose chains have really been cut here? Anyway I know how BlackRose reels, I want to hack those chains away every time I see them as well.
Str8Outta808 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Aw that was so sweet. D Bring on more Kite/BlackRose!
Radical-Seto chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I really liked that chapter. I also want to thank you for reviewing my story.
Question: What is the currency used in "The World"? Please e-mail me with the answer if you can, I need it in order to finish the next chapter of Horizons.
HyperShadow100 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I found this well written, and also filled with emotions. This is a very good story. Haven't read many this good.
Mynxine chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
o_o
So much love for this story. It's easy to read, the vocabulary's gorgeous, and I can completely picture this happening in my head.
"She was afraid of letting go. Of him."
Favorite line.
:D Kudos to you.
-Mynxine
Taltos chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
OOh, that read fairly easily, considering how much I know about the game. Which is zilch, btw. _ Or at least not much. Anyways, it was very sweet, very nice, I liked. (I probably seem like a psycho to you, considering that I've never actually *played* the games. Deatils, details...)
Goldberry chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Aw! *gets teary eyed* That was so adorable! Thank heaven for another Kite/BlackRose fic! Those two are so meant for each other. Thank you for capturing Kite's character so well! And a little breakdown from BlackRose is good too, so much more mush that way. _~ Please write more! I'll be keeping an eye out for you!