Reviews for Her Biggest Fan
evilone chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
update within 2 days or i will send one hundred reviews Mwahhahahahahhaa no not really but please review or mabye i will bwahahahahhahahahhahahaha
Epona1995 chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
WOW!Please write more it is a REALLY GOOD STORY so far!Please write more plz!
mysterie chapter 15 . 9/14/2005
ha ha...i reviewed!
Dark Sunlight chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Make a summery PLEASE! I dont get it.
Mr.Evil chapter 15 . 10/29/2004
please tell them to read my stories i need the reviews my name on this site is and i write teen titan fanfics
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
No offense dude, but why do you make Raven seem like a damsdil in distress, cuz she so is not. And if she was awake with only her hands tied behind her back couldn't she just use her powers to escapse? Oh well, it's ur story and it's pretty damn good, cept for those two things.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
Raven A. Star chapter 15 . 10/28/2004
This is just an important question to you and I don't mean to flood your inbox or get you upset.

Why don't you want anymore reviews? An eaten up inbox? Why don't you just delete the messages? If you are afraid of loosing them, copy/paste them to a blank word page and save them. In fact, you don't have to. You can go to your info page when you first log in and change it so you won't receive review alerts. :)

All your reviews will be kept and you won't receive them if you change it that way. Cause I really enjoy reviewing your stories. And it would just really ruin it not knowing if people liked it or not or had a question.

But, you can go to your info page and make it so you won't receive review alerts. :) Any more questions just ask me by email or commenting to any of my GJ or LJ in my user page.
Legolasprn1 chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
Hey, ur sroty... its pretty cool. Itts a bit funny and it's kinda entertainin to read. Keep up the good work!
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
Even if I am a girl, that many guns is awsome! Write again!
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 12 . 10/28/2004
THERE IS NO WAY UNIESS THE GUYS ARE BLIND THAT THEY WOULDN'T SEE THEM IN THE SNOW! I mean really one of them is wearing totally black!
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 11 . 10/28/2004
I have one word for you OUCH!
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Jump city is the place the Titans live in. Jinx is really diferent in this story.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
Oh , I get to see, I mean read about batman. neat.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 7 . 10/28/2004