Reviews for Persona Non Grata
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Interesting to see Barnabas as a town protector.
lady-demacabre chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is so good! It's the perfect one-shot crossover with a great but simple plot where two worlds meet. The characters are all spot-on, especially Logan and Barnabas. I love the ending!
Wolf CrescentWalker chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is the first X-Men fic I ever read because of the Dark Shadows crossover, and it started me on a fic-writing hobby of my own. I recently had an idea for an X/DS crossover of my own, inspired by this story, and on a whim, I Googled and found it again here. I just re-read the story for the first time in years, and I'm still so impressed not only with the story and characters, but with the quality of your writing.

Thank you for this, and all that has come from it.
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I absolutely love this! DS has always been on of my favorite shows, and the combination of X-men works beautifully w/ how you've written it here. Also, I love that you chose Wolverine as the one to track the missing kid down... perfect!

Quentin & Barnabas protecting Collinwood... very fitting, indeed!

Your characterizations around the board were spot on, and I loved your narrative style. Keep up the wonderful work... this was great.

~Scarlett
john t chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
i read this story several times,and i always enjoy it! you got allcharacters and their personalities down just right!keep it up! john t.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Ah! This was fabulous.

I know enough about DS to be dangerous, and this was perfect. And you got Quentin in there too! Awesome!

Poor Logan. No, he does not want to think what he was thinking about Barnabas Collins...

Bravo!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This was fun! You have Logan's voice perfectly. I was sorry when it ended - I would have liked to see more!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I really enjoyed this story and it was nice seeing Barnabas and Quentin as Collinsport's protectors.
eleni459 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I just loved this. The narrative voice was very engaging and you pretty much nailed the Barnabas Collins philosophy of dealing with trouble. This is a very fun crossover.