Reviews for Finding Love
Atenea217 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Awww thats so cute! I love this story, and I love your OC!
skorpian672 chapter 45 . 2/3/2010
so sweet ]
Penny92Lane chapter 45 . 3/30/2009
I love this story. I've read it about 3 times. But I miss a bit about the Marauders. I hope you will write more abour Remus and Cassius;) You write really good.
Lile Arresty chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is my second favorite story on your page. It shows a new side to both Lucius and Cassius. (I like the nickname Cassie.) Cassie doesn't seem so totally, unnatural perfect. He's still perfect, but more human in his insecurities. And Lucius is the doting brother. I was astonished to read that he had tears in his eyes, even in the privacy of his study or with only his brother there. It just seemed so un-Lucius-Malfoy-like.

Some thoughts to your other stories (because I'm too lazy too write nine I-like-this-story reviews):

Your Corbin-Cassius lovestory, was surprising. I just looked in it, to get an idea of it, and got hooked. Before reading, I was so totally against it, because you described the Remus-Cassius pairing so perfectly, that I couldn't change my mindset to support Corbin-Cassius. But, like I said, it was surprisingly interesting and okay for me. Your writing style was surely a big reason of that. Again, I love the family dynamic thing with Harry there.

I couldn't relate to a female Cassie /Alex. I generally don't like gender-changing fiction, because I find the gender of a person fundamentally characterizes someone, and to change it, changes the whole outlook, behaviour,... of this person. And also how the reader sees this person. Well, I try to avoid such fiction.

I loved the additional scenes of your Finding Love Interlude. You could write some more of them. Even if Cassie doesn't claim to have a romantic bone in his body, he tries very hard... and mostly suceeds.

It was interesting to read about Christmas in Harry's fifth year in three different perspectives: Harry's (Old And New Realtions), Sirius' (Back InBlack) and Remus' (Finding Love). Maybe I have confused the stories and POVs, just wanted to say that I found it a good ideas, to bring the same events in different perspectives in the various stories. It connects them better.

I was a little sad to realize that you didn't intend for Harry and Draco to become an item. I totally hate Susan "Pumpkin" Bones. But Ginny/Draco was okay, as was the popular Ron/Hermione pairing.

I think that was it. I have more opinions about your stories, but that were the main ones.

Finally I want to say that you are an amazing writer and have an interesting collection of storys and characters, and to warn you that I won't write a review in the foreseeable future again. (Like I said, terribly lazy and now you know my opinion of your stories.) ;)
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
just wanted to say. before I even started the rest of the story, that Cassius Malfoy is the best OC I've ever read, and I can't wait to find out the story behind how he and Remus got together.
Lady of the Serpentine chapter 25 . 5/19/2007
Actually a Mary-Sue is a completely perfect character. She or he, Gary-Stu, has no flaws, is perfect at everything they do, and everyone can't help but love them.
PadyandMoony chapter 45 . 3/30/2007
I really liked your stories. Both this and Old New Relations. I also like What could have been and hope you post soon. I like how you make them a family and really Harry's parents. I also like Cassius' and Remus relationship.

There's only one thing that bothered me. Everyone was kind of blaming Sirius for Cassius memory problem. As much as I think he was irresponsible and quite childish to blame Cassius he wasn't the one that tortured Cassius. He couldn't have known what would happen but the characters kept talking like he had been the one to cast the Crutiatus. As any teenager would he would have thought that Cassius would have gotten the same punishment as he would, so he never thought he'd be tortured.

I am saying this from personal experience. No, I was never abuse but my father has always been rather strict and would spank us if we misbehaved. Nothing that injured us, just made as unconfurtable to seat. My step-mother on the other hand let her children get away with anything. I think I never saw my step brother being punished, but if he ever was, the worst would have been deprived of his favorite dessert, notice the favorite not dessert. One time, my moronic step-brother was spying on my dad and step-mother from the kitchen when I was there drinking water. My dad realized someone was spying on them and my step-brother bolted. When my dad got there I was the only one there, so I got punished and my dad didn't even let me say I hadn't done anything. For a long time I was really mad at both my dad and step brother. But after a while I realized that my dad was the one at fault for not listening to me. My step-brother's only fault was not realizing that I would be punished, and he probably didn't think I was because he never was. So his only fault was lack of brain cells, he didn't do it with the intent of hurting me, and I thought that from what I understood of Sirius reaction, he thought the same reagarding Cassius. When I was thirteen I thought my step-brother was at fault, but at 28 I don't think any more. Wouldn't Cassius and Steven realize that too? Being rational adults that where thinking back on something that happen long ago.

Anyway. Great stories. Please update on What Could have been? PLease! Are you going to change the fifth book since Crouch didn't get kissed?
silvertiger12 chapter 45 . 1/10/2007
Oh my gosh I can't believe it's over. I mean, 45 chapters is a long. And I've loved this story so much. And I've loved the characters so much too. Your characters are definately one of the best part of the story. You write the so well and so real. Like they're actual living people. This is the only fanfiction I've read that I've wished there was fanfiction for. Ah, well. All good things must come to an end. But I just want to tell you that you're absolutely brilliant and a fabolous writer and I will most definately be reading your other stories (although I don't know if any can compare with this one).

Your devoted fan who absolutely loves you (and Cassius),

silvertiger12 chapter 43 . 1/10/2007
Great chapter!

I love all the banter between Cassius and Remus and Stevens and Sirius. They all seem so comfortable around each other. They're friends. (well, duh, you're thinking. of course they're friends.)

And it's so nice that Cassius and Remus are still so into each other and love each other so much.

Poor Sirius though. He really needs to find someone to love -who loves him back- soon. It must be so hard to keep seeing Cassius and Remus together. Well, Sirius did kind of blow it when he was younger. And I'm glad he did, because I love Cassius and Remus together! (have I made that clear yet? that I love Cassius and Remus together? I wasn't sure if I had. And I'm not sure if you've yet gotten how much I love this story. Well, in case you haven't, I really really really love this story.)

You know, I've never gotten the need of some guys to measure their 'things'.

"Ah, Daphne." Sirius sighed. "I never did anything with her, we just flirted." Ha, that was funny.

silvertiger12 chapter 41 . 12/21/2006
Ha, I loved that quote from "Life with Bonnie" It was really really funny.

It's sad that Cassius can't remember what kind of toast he likes, but it's really happy that he has Remus there. And I'm glad that Sirius now knows what the consequences of his actions were, and I'm glad he apologized. I was a bit confused though, in this chapter it said that Sirius had previously apologized for accusing Cassius of rape. Apparently I missed something big. When did that happen? I don't remember either the apology or the that Sirius accused Cassius of rape. Now, I know that this was all my own fault for having an exceptionally bad memory (sometimes I think I can rival Cassius in that department), but it just got me curious what the circumstances were... And so I apologize for being one of those really bad readers and reviewers who doesn't remember stuff about the fabolous story that they absolutely adore but still can't remember things from.

I really do adore this story. I'm so sad that I only have a couple chapters left. (you can be assured that I will be reading your other stories too).

By the way. If you have time, do you think you could recommend some good fics to me? I'm going to soon be in dire need of another good fic to read. I, obviously, like slash, and would love it if you had a story (or two) that you could recommend.

Thanks,

silvertiger12 chapter 40 . 12/21/2006
Ha! Fantastic chapter!

Parts of it were really really funny. I practically started laughing out loud (I quelled that urge just in time. The ppl around me tend to think I'm weird when I burst out laughing on the computer).

Yay, Sirius knows about Cassius! That's good. And it's nice that it was announced to the whole Order. It's nice it's not a total secret anymore

Did you have to say that to Snape? I felt like everyone started to picture us having sex."

"I think everyone did. It was hot." Kingsley grinned at Remus.

Lol, I loved that. Yum, yes it would be hot.
silvertiger12 chapter 38 . 12/13/2006
Omgd, I can't believe Sirius is back! Cassius and Sirius are going to have to meet eventually. Sirius can't stay in Cassius house with Cassius' husband and not realize who Cassius is. Remus and Sirius are going to have to talk about their whole relationship. Because Sirius keeps bringing stuff up, and Remus keeps avoiding it. Well, not avoiding it, but not listening. Eventually he has to tell Sirius that he's with Cassius and that's how it's going to stay.

It must be really weird for both of them. They haven't seen each other in ages, and now w/ Lily and James dead and Peter w/ Lord Voldemort...

I can't wait to read more!
silvertiger12 chapter 37 . 12/13/2006
SIRIUS COMES TO WINDY CORNER! I have go to read that chapter right now!

Typical isn't it? For a guy to flirt w/ a girl and then not know why his girlfriend was mad? Good for Clara though.

I'm so glad they're getting married!
silvertiger12 chapter 36 . 12/13/2006
Okay, so Sirius wanted to go back to how it was with Remus. Interesting... I'm glad he's okay w/ it not going back to the way it was with Remus, because I would have been very upset if that had happened!

Wow, Cassius, you really have a mouth! I mean, you were snarky to Remus. Which was a bit rude. On the other hand Remus blushes easily. (I sympathize, I blush easily too) And the scene was funny.

Oh, no, the Death Eaters. They always seem to get in the way, don't they? I'm a little curious as to why Remus and Clara are staying behind. Wouldn't it be more dangerous in the tent? And can't they both protect themselves?

silvertiger12 chapter 35 . 12/13/2006
Aw, I love Owen, too! He's so sweet, and he really did take care of Cassius. It's nice that Cassius had him for the time he did. Although it must have been awful to lose both a lover and a best friend. Wow, I can't imagine it.

I'm glad Remus got to go inside the Pensive along with Cassius and Stevens. He now knows more about who Owen was and what he meant to Cassius.