Reviews for Sullied Waters
StormyWolfBowler chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Well, I know you haven't worked on it for a couple years now (I just picked up on the obsession a couple weeks ago...) but I'm really looking forward to any kind of continuation for this fic and am willing to help if you're still interested. If not, that's perfectly fine too. I'm a Skinner fanatic getting into the game a bit late... Saw the movie when it first came out, but didn't aquire it until the beginning of the year, and then didn't see it (sister stole it...) until a week ago (watched it 3 times in a row ;D). Anyway, enough rambling on my part. Looking forward to any further work done on this or by you in general.
Accendo Caliendrum chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
I'm trusting that ur not a stalker... emailk me!
Accendo Caliendrum chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
Great! Bloody Fantastic! I love that u put Becky and Tom 2gether! Kinda figured out who Shadowman is, tho... Or least I think I have. A brilliant idea! I wish for more!
Katie chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
Please continue this story, it's great. And a little Tom/Mina would be an added perk (huge fan) Thanks
funyun chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
Hey, I just started reading this, and I really like it! It's not often that you get one where the League broke up, but when you think about it, that's what would happen, wouldn't it? And your characterization is good. Yay, Becky, let's keep it up with the righteous anger that I love from the book! Although Nemo does seem to be overly suspicious. Write on!
Crystal Nox chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
I would love to try and help you if you want! I can offer some ideas if you would like and read over your notes as well.
AnonymousLove chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
O.o.
I wonder...
Mina is jealous?
That would be interesting...
*Trails off in thought*
Lovin' it!
Raven McBain chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
This is an excellent story, I hope you write more. Yeagh after all that, there would be alot of bitterness and blame. keep up the good work
kingleby chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
yay! reformed! whoops, bet tom will be worried for becky now! poor thing. can't wait for more!
kingleby chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
lol, love it so far! tom's MY favourite too _
Niani chapter 5 . 3/5/2004
Did she kill the crew guy then. I wonder if skinners girlfriend is short lived? Or Evil? Just wondering. Great chapter.
Toshihiko1 chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
New chapter! Huzzah!
It'd slipped my mind. Nemo briefly mentions a wife and child in the comic...? When the League disbands. The original novel lists him as living on the island alone, however? Eh. The crew/family thing is suited.
Abigail's along for the ride! I hope Mr. Hyde doesn't take liberties. Not that Skinner would be able to do anything about it. :D ...The household's indifference to Skinner is grin-worthy.
I'm concerned about Abby's quickly-growing Mary-Sue potential. Perhaps she has been sent by the evils that be to infilterate our dear League. Mina's bat-senses are tingling. Could it be the pungent odor of betrayal she smells? :o
Or is it that alpha female thing?
The plot thickens. C:
Steffi-333 chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
o! Skinner has a girlfriend! Hee hee hee!... GOD! How immature was I saying that? Anyway... this is so cool! Who is the mysterious murderer? SUSPENSE SUSPENSE SUSPENSE! GAH! I must know! Tell me now!
he he he...
Steffi
Crystal Nox formorly crystal chapter 5 . 3/3/2004
Amazing! I still love it, although I do have one of my ultimate questions! Why was the person only killing one of Nemo's men instead of picking off a few choice ones, like his first mate? Also why would he want to think Mina was the traitor? Also Skinner seems a tad bit OOC sometimes but i love it! He can be such a sweetie!
pucktofaerie chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
Uh oh, a jealous Mina cannot be a good thing. I wonder what's so bad about Abigail...oh well, keep up the great work and update soon.