Reviews for Secrets
Cher A. and Brittany S chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*sniffles* Poor Frodo! I am just trying to discern what caused his heart problems... I'm guessing permanent damage from the poison of Shelob and the Morgul blade? Or was it congenital? Either way, that must have been such a terribly frustrating realization, that he went through his travails only to be dying in such a seemingly insignificant and ordinary thing rather than a "heroic" way such as in his quest to destroy the Ring

-Speedy
Xena chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I really liked this story! The opening paragraph was perfect, it set the story well. It was such a sad moment when it was revealed that Frodo wasn't eating his meals, but was giving it to the dog. I liked the addition of the dog, it completed the story. It was a terrible thing for Rose to learn, and I like how she dealt with it. The end was also perfect, I just can't describe it. I enjoyed this little story, thank you for sharing it!
Clever Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oh- poor Rosie, to have to keep a secret such as that! That's an awful thing to have to keep from anybody. And Frodo- he seems peacefully resigned to his fate, in a way. I like that- as horrific as it seems to Rose, Frodo takes it in such a light manner.
L.L.Lebeaux chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I was just going to pass this by and not comment, but I thought better of it. I think the way you write is very good, very concise and descriptive and can be very liking to Tolkien. I like this very much
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
..This is really, really touching. I happen to be a fan of sad, depressing stories of the characters before/during/after they leave for the havens. Please add more!