Reviews for The Budget
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is another excellent “Now and Again” story. Your characterizations rang very true to the series. I could hear the voices of Eric Close and Dennis Haysbert as I read the dialogue.

From the very beginning you had me fearing the worse. With Dr. Morris handcuffed and no way to remove the tracking device, how could they escape? There were chills running down my spine when the guard told Michael: "Your wife and daughter are a potential threat to the lasting secrecy of this ex-project. They're scheduled to be terminated next." But from that moment, I knew there was no stopping Mr. Wiseman. :-)
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow! You really had me worried there for a minute... Great job, very cool!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I've never read a Now and Again fic before, but your characterisation was amazing; i could actually picture the characters in the situation. Well done!
Mandolin chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Heh, I remember reading this on the Project Newman archives... Good to see it's found a home here.
Got to admit, this is a much more effective way to review the project for funding than what we saw on the show. (Of course, the guy in charge of their funding turned out to be a crook and a traitor, but hey.)
Very cool, and I bet they would think twice before pulling the project's funding... :)
Bliss Jones chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I love this story and am so glad to see it again. I remember it from the old N&A archive. You've created such a dark, possible reality here. It's incredibly powerful. I hope to read more from you.