Reviews for Hot & Cold
Trahnfisch chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
So... THAT was a really good one! thank you for sharing!
Carbyluv chapter 11 . 10/4/2004
Great story. Very well written. Keep it up.
orangebronco chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
Very cool story there! Like the portrayal of all the characters! keep up the good work!
orangebronco chapter 9 . 4/6/2004
I do wanna click the review button. good story.
Wiccamage chapter 11 . 3/1/2004
Nice.
Go Sara. She rocks. I'm glad she's okay, and that was a really good ending.
artic strawbehry chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
loved it! you wouldn't happen to be working on a sequel or anything like that would you... lol.
april chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
great fic ...what happens next?
stokeslover-4eva chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
That was such a great story! But I don't want it to end. YAY FOR GRISSOM AND SARA! I love them together. But back to this story. It was wonderful. I always checked for a new chapter. I'm sad that it's over. But I wish that Grissom and Sara would get together on the show. Did you know that he's only doing like one more season? i'm sad about that. anywho. you'll have to write more stories cuz this one was great
jtbwriter chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
Love IT!
Thanks for a good ending-what a tease!
Have a good Mon!
GSR0932 chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
Wow, that was really amazing. You are an amazing writer, and that was an awesome story. Brilliant plot, and just overall fantastic job!
UTMB chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
Brilliant end to a brilliant story. What more can I say? I enjoyed Hot & Cold just as much as Hunted, if not more. Loved the plot and the character interactions, all very real. Sad to see it's the last chapter, though :( but brilliant work! :)
k4e chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
What a ride!
Wonderful story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Hope you decide to grace us with another one, soon.
Jennifer chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
This is such a great story. You're a wonderful writer.
stokeslover-4eva chapter 10 . 2/20/2004
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I am so wrapped up in it. QUICKLY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS! I am a HUGE GS fan so when he was holdin her I started to cry alittle because I didn't think she would wake up for him. It was so sad. HURRY AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! Oh and I'm glad that finally got someone.
blam-babe chapter 10 . 2/20/2004
Yay! Another 2 chapters to read!
Love the story IJ. Poor Sara :( All injured and hurt.
I'm waiting for another update!