Reviews for Novicain for the Soul
Bloody Relight chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
I hope you are doing well. This story actually captured my feelings on them perfectly. Don't let this world Rob you off your light. Thank you for this beautiful story.
BUMbooGUm chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
AH MAY ZING...AMAZING! What a work of art. Second time reading this and I still haven’t found an FLCL fic as masterful as this one.
D3trix chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Even 12 years later it's still the best FLCL story I've ever read
kristoper21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
waw,,... amazing.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was fucking awesome. Goddamn.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this fic! I also can ubderstand what Naota is going through except I feel empty 80% of the day.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
Incifool chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is one of the best Fanfics I have ever read.. The Longest One shot as well. Really well told, I love the ending

Good Job and Keep it up
ParasiticDemons chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
it took me a long time to read this 3times but I think I finally grasped its true meaning... Good job I loved it!
muzzleflash-epitaph chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hey man i read this story a long time ago and again just a few nights ago but i wanted to ask if you had ever thought of writing a sequel. perhaps something happens to mammimmi and noata goes to find haruko or finds love again in ninamori. i love the style with which you write and will be looking forward to the sequel if you decide to write it.
BatosiManslayer chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ive got to say, you have a real talent with words. thank you for the great read
Riku Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I'm just completely and utterly awed with this. Haha, my review is going to be pretty much flattery. But you truly do deserve it. I've read through your reviews, and noticed one by TLEL. They do have some vaild points, and I'm sorry I can't offer any. But on some other grounds, I disagree. To me, the line "In four days, you'll understand", had alot of meaning for me. It may have just been because I'm a romantic.

But they really did. Pretty cliche, but I can't explain it. And I'll just end this now. If I keep on writing, I'll just continue pestering you with my silly ramblings. This story WILL stay with me for a long while; reflecting back on it and all. I hope to hear more from you soon, be with with this genre or some other.
Encuentrame chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I have to say this was marvelously written and I commend you on not only enthralling me into the story but making me a part of it whether you meant to or not. Thank you for being a great writer in the midst of thousands of poorly written stories. This is the best I've read in a long time and will be of course added to my favorites list. I think I was able to delve into it more through the song Addicted which I had on repeat as I read your tale. Thank you for sharing.
Dark chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
WOW! I THINK I ALMOST CRIED!AMAZING!BRAVO!
naotaxmamimi fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is the GREATEST FLCL fic i have EVER read and ive read alot but this is the best
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »