Reviews for Dear Kourin
elesya chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i want to say that the letter you typed from nuriko to kourin was excellent. i had never read anything wonderful. i like this because nuriko has a heart and he proves it through his shows passionate, loyal, truthful, and very kind-hearted. it also shows how all these people excepted him for who he was and how he changed from it, he became a better person not just for him but for his sister. i enjoy your story and i hope you could type some more something similar to this.
nuriko love chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
blah, i dont know any japanese, but i suppose that's ok, right? haha. nuriko...ah, gotta love him. it took me a while to get used to the fact that he's not a she...that he's a he xD stupid, yes, but my friend loved him so much...cuz he was funny and all that, and i was like..yep, gotta love him too. it was depressing that he HAD to die. honestly! but it was courageous...and he was so awesome...and strong too :O yes, definitely. haha. anyway, the fic is awesome. ive never really thought about nuriko and kourin together for some reason...maybe its becuz he WAS his sister for a long period of time. who knows, but needless to say, i loved this one-shot. yes, it was angsty and depressing, but that's what made me love it. nuriko is just so...nuriko! ahh...ok, enuff rambling. BYE BYE!
Chibi.x.Love chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
so sweet yet so sad! *sniffle

anyway, i don't think Nuriko was OOC. if Nuriko would ever write a letter to Kourin, it would be exactly like that.
evening-twilight chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
ah! Nuri-chan! *sniffle*
*ahem* anywho...
THIS WAS SO GOOD! seriously. you explained everything really well, and i don't think he was OOC. Just like my Nuri!
Keep trying this one shot fics. I think you're good at them! good job!
cutepiku chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
That was so cute. My eyes are watering, either its the air, or this fanfic. Aw... Nuriko e my second favorite, ahaha... Good job!
Neko-ane chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
*sniffle* So sad... I really think you captured the true essence and spirit of Nuriko in this fic... It's so bittersweet... *brightens up considerably* See, I told you I'd review! I haven't broken a promise yet!
smiles chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
erm...its alright if you don't read this review, i know i am talking nonsense, and i did not leave any identity.I don't know much stuff about FY, just thinking of picking any review to read. Your title of a letter attracts me for sure, but i'm not sure..does Nuriko really thinks like that? I've watch a few episodes, and he looked not so pessimistic, well..if you feel insulted, my apologies, sorry -_
ps: if you feel uneasy reading a review from an unknown, u can call me Smiles:)
Eulene chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wah! so sweet... i liked it!