Reviews for Glimmer
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
Simply Angelic chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
ar omgosh this is so sad ..u know that ep or the one after should have shown angel grieving for her a bit...ar even though the ep was good killing cordy off was not ...cos angel needs his cordy...oh great fic it brought a tear to my eye a/c rules.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Wow, very nicely written! And you have Angel dead on... That was a great ep, too. ]
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
First this was beautifully written, I mean truly well done. Second, it was powerful. An emotional punch. I don't know what else to say except that I LOVED this.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oh my... *wipes eye before tear can fall* I feel Angel's pain... truly, I do. I wanted so badly for Angel and Cordy to finally get together, and I had hope when I saw that Cordy was coming back. Then, Joss and his cohorts decided to slap me in the face. I was so sad, disappointed and angry at the way that epi went. I had hope and they took it away, those meanies! And I think this piece is wonderful. Great job.
CC chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This was good. very angst ike and stuff. YOu done good
eye of botox chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Oh. I really liked this. Angsty goodness. I hope that your write more.. Maybe everyone's reaction to Angel's news? Bridge the gap between 12 and 13? Please?
funvince chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Good work. I can really see Angel thinking all these thing. His grief felt real. Your writing was a joy to read.
kori hime chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
good fic... write more? bye-e!