Reviews for Miracle
cookie chapter 14 . 1/19
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS?
rebeccak2009 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
actually, I thought child abuse, neglect, and prostitution all were within SVU's jurisdiction.
Roanie123 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
I love this story. Things aren't always easy but their love is worth it.
livvielove chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
update please! Are u dead or something, you really need to update
Daquasia-Ann-Smith chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I love this story it is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
BEAUTIFUL STORY!Fantastic sensuous,hot and sexy at the end!How the F..ck the writers of the show never saw what we all did for twelve f..king years is beyond me!No matter,the truth is still reigning to this day!And will continue for years to come.E/O FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!
guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Wish you'd work on this & finish it.
Orchid chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
This is a great story. I hope you update soon. I hope you will finish a story that you have started.
Kikilia14 chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
So glad I found this story. I hope you can update and finish it someday soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
This story is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!Fantastic writing.I hope you finish this one day!I enjoyed it from start to how you structured it,doing it in such a way,that it was not rushed.I love the slow build to the wonderful and ohhhhhh!So romantic love scene at the FANTASTIC!You should write a lot more e/o!Great stuff.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I know it's been an absolute age, but this story is not only wonderfully written, the characterization feels genuine too.

I really hope you come back and continue on with this story - I think it beautiful and it deserves completion.

I ain't too proud to beg so PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE make another miracle happen and return to this story...

:-)
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Please please please come back to this story and continue it ! i just found it resently and love it !
FranciscaLara chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
this is the third or forth time I've read this fic and it's trully amazing, you should keep writening.
LivLaughLove chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Great Story! I hope you continue this soon.
shilohharris chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
omg you should write a sequel to this, great story!