Reviews for And On This Night
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I have yet to figure out why, when het pairings are available I still turn to yaoi..? but anyway, this is good, very good. XD
Redkenja chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is rather confusing to read. Try going over it and rereading it. Maybe even have someone else read it. Really good story. Is it going to be continued, or is it over. If it is over, you need to change it's status. Really confusing to find this in the very back and supposedly still going.
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
THAT was gorgeous! I don't know how this one got buried and overlooked.

I added it to my favorites.

Really, simply beautiful, subtle. You have a great gift.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
a little late night adorable talk...ah...
Flocculus chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
An *extremely* well written fic, I do applaud you. Everything was so natural and unforced, I was really pleased to see it going so far and ending where it did. Some wonderful lines in there, 'put his heel on this off-balance moment' '...over Edward, who moves slowly and never says anything', and so on and on. The writing is so consistent, I kinda wanna just quote the whole fic. _ Anyway, I'll stop rambling. This was simply great.
Amber chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
this is the first roy/ed fic i've ever read, and i really like it. i personally like the way you portray this more hidden side of the characters. for some reason i never thought about a roy/ed pairing, but you got them perfectly
Snapped Chopstick chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I can never resist something as sweet and well-written as this. **sigh**
chibiichigo320 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very well written. I liked this, and it was fun to read(is fun the word for it?). I added it to my favorite stories list.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oh, it's so sweet. Does Al have his body back yet? Please write more soon. I'd love to see a sequel! More RoyEd, please?
~firedraygon97
Lenihan chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
This was a very cute story. _ I haven't seen the series myself yet (I'm waiting until my friend has them all, since it seems to be very addicting), but I've got a basic idea who the characters are. I've also heard Roy and Edward are impossible to be a couple, but I think it's not that bad. Of course, I'm completely neutral in this. _;;
What I liked most about this story is the variety of words you've used. Even though it was rather short, you tried to use as many synonyms as possible in order to picture the scene in the reader's mind, instead of simply telling what happens. I could see those two sitting together on the bed, their hands linked, exactly as you had described it in your story. I think that's a very good thing to do - and very hard as well - so nice job on that!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
i like this! I like the shounen-ai between RoyEd! They r kinda cute 2gether!