Reviews for How Things Work Out
dcp1992 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Great story! Not as much romance, but it was interesting.
crazy fan-fic lover chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
lol... now for the sequel.
Mrs. Videl Son chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Yay! I'm the hundredth reviewer! xD

I love the story so far!
Jrik23 chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Why is it that fanfic writers believe a song in a story makes it better? I think that it destroys the story. Killing off Videl's mother, what was the point of that? How about Gohan not introducing his sister to his friends the way normal people do.
Jrik23 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I am really confused as to why Videl hates Gohan. There doesn't seem to be any reason. She also calls him a jerk, what caused this?
sesslover101 chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
I love it! Up Date!
the-undefined chapter 18 . 6/6/2005
ok... hold up

1. who's da blondie mentioned?

2. how duz videl suddenly realize that gohan and serena are bro and sis?

other than dat i luv da story
miroku-has-darkness chapter 18 . 6/4/2005
awesome
Ur Oneesan chapter 18 . 6/3/2005

SEQUAL!

PLEASE

*Does Puppy dog eyes* Please Imotousan! PLEASE

I liked the chapter...but i would of love to have seen Gohan tell her Serena and him where family not bf/gf...good for writen in half an hour though

peachchanvidel chapter 17 . 4/7/2005
I want new chapters *_*~

Please write new ones ~~

but why Gohan does, what Videl said? Why he don't say, that he and Serena are twins? x_X It could be so.. easy.. but no~ x.X

But.. that's Gohan.. and that's what makes the story more interesting XD

*hope for next chapters soon*
Cardcaptor of emented evil chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
NICE! ONE!

RAGH!

Watch some of your grammer and spelling... and your paragraphs... kinda.

Not bad, keep up the good work...

{Adds story to faves list}
the-undefined chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
hey! fab job! luv all ur stories! an i no u must be really busy an all, but could u please hurry w/ dat chapter as fast as u can? please? either way i luv ur stories.
TimeShifter chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
Whoa, wait; you're not gonna end this? NO! Please, please do a sequel; I NEED to know how this turns out! Videl needs to listen, and go back to Gohan; end of story! I expect a sequel!
gohangirl chapter 17 . 12/30/2004
*Spits food on keyboard* YOU like HILARY DUFF? ? And to think you were baggin me out about it *shakes fist*

Darn... send me somethin to edit now woman! *shakes fist*

Eh... i'm gonna go. latz.
Saiyagurly chapter 17 . 12/21/2004
hmm... this story so needs to continue... but only if you think you can use better grammar and sentence structure. I have a HUGE problem with all of the authors on here who can't use Spell Check on their stupid word processors. So many stories on here would be so much better if people would just get a GOOD beta reader.

In your early chapters you put the word "aint" in places that it just doesn't flow right. I'm from Florida, I know how to use "aint" _~ Also, please use "your" and "you're" properly.

As far as the actual plot line, I enjoyed the story...and I would like to see more. The story was interesting enough to keep me reading dispite the poor sentence structure. Earlier chapters need to be revised to make a little more sense.

Also, not to be rude...just blunt...your mom has got to be some sort of weird, no-good somethin' or another to not approve of her children writing (poetry, stories, etc). Where are you from? Parents in my area would kill for their children to write more. I've never heard of an educated mother who doesn't approve of children developing their writing skills past sentences like, "See Spot run. Run Spot run."

I'm done with my ranting, reviewing, and momma bashing (sorry about that last one, but it upsets me to know that)

PLEASE CONTINUE... at least let Videl find out about Serena!