Reviews for Kissing Lessons
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
TigerDragon4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Yeah it was probably a bit unrealistic for a first kiss and perhaps also how willing Yugi was to go along with it but whatever. It was certainly enjoyable though :333 Hehe XD Thanks for the story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Yep. I agree with everyone else. Best kiss story ever, so kawaii and hot! This is worth losing sleep for! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Thief. Plagiarizing Thief. You know exactly why your fic was deleted and it wasn't for content of your own concoction. Plagiarizers like you disgust me.
Asquerus chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was so graphic and I LOVED IT! The beauty was so immense I might cry... XD

Domo arigato gosaimossu for posting!

xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

I loved it!Please write another story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Great story!Kawaii Loved it!
Singingstar09 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was sooooooooooo Romanic! Great Story!
YYY Forever chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is the single most BEAUTIFUL kissing moment I EVER read! The BEST PART was how you had Yugi give Yami kisses on his neck as well. I hate it when people make Yami 100% in control. I drives me up the wall! This oneshot was simply beautiful. Keep up the good work! .
A Raven of Emotions chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is really cute, and you didn't get carried away.
Megan Russo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
as far as i'm conserned for a kissing story this rates #1 on my list of top ten. if for any reason this gets deleted i might just die of disapointment. _; don't worry i think you did WONDERFUL even for a first kiss not to much and not too little so GOD JOB! _
AutumnTerm chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
WOW! That was a very descriptive kiss! Kawaii!
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
E! /faints/ Love it!
faithonhold chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
you know good story and whatever but the middle and the end was like totally copied word from word from "Blue Ice" by Ocean. ever wonder that's why it got deleted? you know, plagariasm is like illegal so you might want to fix that.