Reviews for Far Future 5: Five by Five
Avid-Reader chapter 11 . 1/12/2006

Very nice ending. I've been looking forward to it for months.

I've thuroughly enjoyed your take on the PRTF storyline.

Now for an special holiday treat, reading the whole thing over again, starting with Identity. :)

Good luck on your next project.
Dagmar Buse chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
Lovely conclusion to the series! Very well done. Although, I'm sad to see it finished ... any future plans along these lines? *ducks flying hockey puck*

By the way, what's an "epliogue"? *grins*
Giaanola chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
Nice ending. It was nice to see that everything went back to normal and that now the kids have a chance to grow up.
cmar chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
Interesting - have to say I'm a bit confused, partly because it's been a long time, also because this is a complex plot. While I get the idea of a temporal duplicate, more explanation would be nice - it's certainly a great concept (if I understand it correctly), leading to speculations of which is the 'real' one.

And I can guess at the resolution - a very nice twist!
Dagmar Buse chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
Interesting. Can't wait for the grand finale. :)

Although, I WILL have to reread a few chapters to fully integrate everything - after all, it's been awhile. :)

Good job; nice Christmas present! Thanks!
Dagmar Buse chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
VERY nice! And I want the final part, NOW!
Mandolin chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
Okay, now... I've already told you you're evil countless times. And wow, is Namir getting seriously messed with here. Poor guy. I take it he never really knew who Al used to be?

We know Al's the real thing. We know the Master's also the real thing since the explanation, as wacky as it was, makes a lot of sense. (It also figures that the temporal transponder would have that sort of implication. I always thought it was a rather easy way of fetching someone across time.)

But what the HECK is up with the third version? I have my suspicions given the Master's comment about ending it, but I'm not sure how that could be possible. I hope we get an explanation soon - and I guess we will next chapter, because there's only one person who could have possibly clocked the Master...
cmar chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
About time...

But worth waiting for. Fascinating explanation of the the Master's origin, but now I feel kinda sorry for him and almost want to see him redeemed. Anyone might go crazy after going through all that. Love the sci-fi aspect of it. And would like to see Alan Drake meet the Master.

More soon, I hope, such as what Zaskin is up to...
Peter Smith chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
*Loved* the final moment in chapter 7. Seriously cool. But a great story all round. I like your characterisation, the way everybody stands out and is unique and original. I like the way the series ties into continuity but stands on its own, and certainly you write very descriptively. Keep up the good work :).
Giannola chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Oh ah. Alex is the Master, that can't be good. I hope Wes get his head together to really be there for Jen. It looks like more trouble is aheaded.
Dagmar Buse chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Okay ... MORE. NOW!
cmar chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Looks like Wes has finally turned into Alex - or some people's idea of Alex. Heh-heh.

There's a lot of characters and a lot of plotlines to keep track of. Beautifully handled, of course. Liked Namir's scenes a lot. Felt kind of sorry for the clones; not their fault what they are.

Ohohoh... fascinating development at the end - what a cliffie! You are a tremendously evil person.
cmar chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Ah, an update!

Excellent stuff - the story is complicated but you've kept it clear, and this chapter advances the major plot threads very nicely. Liked the part about Zaskin and implications for the future.

Very much liked the first two short scenes; Kim's reaction is entirely natural and indicated trouble to come. Wes's reactions also seem very in-character, as he struggles with guilt and loss.

Taylor - not a character I like very much, but a sad and effective scene.

And the last part - I almost wonder if there's really anything there. Hm.
Giannola chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Nice chapter. And it seems like there could be more troub;e ahead for Wes and Jen. Well I would write more, but seeing as how I'll be leaveing in an hour, for my plane. Take care.
Dagmar Buse chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
VERY interesting!

Been a while ... gotta reread the whole thing soon. :) Meanwhile, great job! Where's more?