Reviews for Far Future 5: Five by Five
Mandolin chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
*reads a certain part of the chapter* Waitwaitwaitwait. Did I miss something, or is Al going to be in for a real mindf*ck later on? (Knowing you two, I think I've already answered my own question...)
About time someone got through to Eric, even if it involved making him mad enough to attack something. It figures that the mention of Frank is what got Eric moving. And the base location also figures. :)
Giannola chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
Great chapter. And it looks like trouble maybe ahead for Wes and Jen, with that fight they had.
Dagmar chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
ARGH!
You CAN'T stop there! I wanna - no, I NEED to know what's going to happen next! *grumbleglare* So get to it - NOW!
cmar chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
Interesting, very interesting. Liked the intercutting between plotlines, and I like seeing Wes react more (if briefly) to his father's death. VERY good to see the Eric developments, very in character although just a touch abrupt IMO.
Hope the rest will come faster - with a complex story like this, it's easy to forget what's going on. Not complaining, but...
Jillian14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hi. I decided to review yours because you review mine. Your formating is really good like you say. There's something i've been wondering. Everytime I use bold or ltalic in my stories and I post them the whiting is not in the print I put it in. How do I make bold and ltalic stay when I post? I've been wondering that since I entered this site. Good story.
Dagmar chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Hm. I like the cat. :-)
Good job there; can't wait to see how you're going to continue.
cmar chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Boy, more Eric torture... but a very touching scene. And I always knew cats are the answer to everything. Still waiting for you to fix him!
Nice development of all the plot threads. Can't wait to see Ben's reactions. Also the little section at the end was of course intriguing and left me wanting more (hopefully sooner).
SilverRider chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
Oh...very interesting...MOre
Dagmar chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
Argh.
Great job, as usual, but I hate when nothing really significant happens in an installment. (I'm sure there's a lot only hinted at now that will become important later, but right now I feel as if I'm allowed to lick the spoon while the cake is being put out of my reach. No fair!)
More soon?
cmar chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
It's always interesting to see the different ways people react to the death of a loved one, and this is very well done, Lexia's confusion, Rick's sadness and disorientation, and Wes's - well, blankness. They're all realistic. I'm curious to see them go through the rest of it; grief, anger, depression. Very nicely done.
As always, I'm wondering what's up with Eric, something's radically wrong, besides the obvious. And poor Mike Zaskin!
Giannola chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Looks like things are going to get worse. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Dagmar chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
MORE! NOW! OR ELSE!
cmar chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
*shakes head* I have no clue how you're going to bring Eric back from this - you *are* going to fix him, aren't you? A trauma like this is certain to have lasting effects.
As for the homecoming, very sad and effective. I'm sure we'll see more of Wes's reaction. One thought, Lexia should be showing some grief, she just lost her grandfather, after all.
Great job, can't wait for more.
cmar chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Very interesting beginning and setup, plunging right into the action. I really like the way you've carried over various plot threads from previous stories here, especially Eric's condition and the virus, which started out so subtley. (sp?)
I do think you have to be careful with using so many characters, it can easily get confusing, especially when the plot isn't exactly simple. So far so good.
And - well - No! Not Mr. Collins!
Dagmar chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Oh wow.
What a start! Talk about an attention-grabber ...
Well, you certainly have mine. And if you don't update soon, I'll have to dust off the SI Chest again ... and this time, I'll use it on the cats!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2