Reviews for Seven For A Secret
kim-onka chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
A very interesting idea, and extremely well-written, the tragedy and angst are profound, deeply pronounced. The regret for the past fear and lost chances, the guilt, the comparison with Miriel... beautifully done.
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow. Angst is right.

Wonderfully written
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
very fitting. it has never occured to me that Nerdanel would have been afraid of Miriel's fate. i always saw her to be a very strong, almost like metal, woman, but then again, however strong a person is, they can always be brought down by their fear. her gentle secondborn... ::sigh:: Maglor! it's so tragic, how her own father curses her husband's name, and how it must gnaw at her, the guilt at believing it should be she they curse. beautiful.
Elf Cakes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I like this, very much. I added the story to my favorite stories list, by the way. I believe I already have you on my favorite authors list, though... maybe not, I don't know. If not, I'm adding you to that, as well.
I really liked the different perspective of this event and the emotion that came with it. Very beautiful.
One thing though, shouldn't "fea" be in italics, as it is a foreign word? I ask because I myself am not entirely sure of the rules concerning foreign words, but I typically see them italicized, even within Tolkien's work. *Shrugs*
Anyway, great job! Keep it up.
Lady Isilwen
Hellga chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
A very interesting idea, and nicely developed, too.
Itarille chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Very interesting, and fitting idea. Beautiful vignette.
Arthien1188 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wow, this is interesting. I've never read anything on this specific premise before. It's cool; nice job. Quite wise of you NOT to mention Maedhros/Fingon, as I get rather ugly when it comes to Maedhros', ah, ehem, ambiguous sexual preference..._ Anyway, this was neat and I liked it.
Squirrel on the Edge chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I always enjoy new takes on things, and this is certainly original. Somehow the idea of Nerdanel not giving enough of herself to her sons because her fear of what happened to Miriel seems to fit so well. Very nice new perspective and very nice work.