Reviews for Burning Ambition
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/11
I love these mother and daughter interactions. You do a great job showing how they interact. I feel the love and the care in all the relationships, between family and friends. Ami is wrong, though: Makoto shouldn't have to accept any of Minako's annoying habits. My home is my castle and it's a hygienic one. Ami's error is in assuming that Makoto somehow considered Minako a bad person, which wasn't at all what she was about. Loving your friends is one thing - letting them do anything in your home is another. Of course, it is realistic as these things happen all the time in everyday life. So, thank you!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
love mina! good story, hard to have room mates!
MichelleTherese chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was a deep, heartfelt story. One of this story's strongest suits was its realistic nature, carefully balancing both Minako's and her mother's sides of the argument, rather than making one stereotypically completely right or completely wrong. I also personally appreciated how you emphasized the need for self-giving in family (and roomate) relationships. The only slight downside is that the story is dialogue-driven, which tends to diminish both conflict and interest in a story. Still, the characters were mostly on-target, which doesn't happen in many fanfics. Please keep writing!
LaMirah chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Great story. Your characterizations are captivating, and the plot is pretty well developed, as always. Keep it up!
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Excellent! Just excellent. _
LightningStrikes chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
too lazy to log in. It was really good. I thought u were dead-_-