Reviews for Crossfire
Doctor R. Song chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMG. Sorry I am so late in reviewing but this was amazing. I love the emotion you put in it. Riley is a jerk isn't he? I like the confrontation between the two of them. Keep up the good work and let me know if you do any more Adam stories!

IceChips99
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Very cool. Describes Adam perfectly. Catch ya on the flip side.
anne918 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
That was a great fic. I absolutely love Adam angst when it's written well. You write it very well. I hope to read more from you in the future.
-Gina
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I, personally, really loved it.. It was well written, and a good idea I had never read before. It's a great story, maybe you can get reinspired and write some more! Anyway wonderful!
Rachel
Adam chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I thought it was quite good myself. Banks has always been one of the most interesting Ducks and this was a well-written depiction of what might have been going through his head during this portion of D3. And sadly enough, this really is the story of his life.
Horisont chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
That was done really well. Summed up Adams perdicament prefectly. Very cool.
BanksPortmanMendozaWu chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
this was really good. It was a nice way of explaining his feelings at that point in time.
KShyne99 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
You wanna know something? This was really, really good. It was different and refreshing, and didn't go for straight bankst. I liked it a lot. I hope you write more, I would love to read it. Really good job!
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I liked this. It was short and well written. It wasn't angsty angsty, just regular inner turmoil. I'm usually Bankst-ed out, and try not to read it, but I'm glad I didn't pass this one up. This was a good one. Good job.
-Kristine