Reviews for Soundtrack of Sorrow
Katie520 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
great story! I LOVED IT!

however...i do wish that it would have been longer...mostly becuase i would have liked to see more emotion and fear either while waiting or afterwards in the hospital...especially from grace.

still it was a very good story!

keep up the good work
Elizabeth Teresa chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
Not going in depth because you know I love this. You are an incredabley witty writer, and I'm going to adopt your writing. Yeah, I wish.
Elizabeth Teresa chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
I never review unless the story is incompleet or it's the last chap, but I had to because you made me laugh so so so hard with the Grace Luke thing at then end.

You said something about "State of Grace" in one of your long and fun author's notes. Was that an episode title of JoA or were you refering to the fantastic TV show from Fox Family that the idiots canceled. If you were refering to the later I must say you are a wonderful person!
writer-always-n-forever chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
Wow! It's been forever since I visited , and what do I discover? You finished! Kudos. I abandoned one of my OC fics. Sigh. Anyway, good job not killing Adam...but I have ONE question...what the hell was that about the 8th grade Christmas party?
HannahBear chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
i was so scared that adam was dead! Lord! that was awesome
justareader18 chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
That was a great story! And an awesome way to finish it in the end! I loved it!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
i'm so glad adam was ok
jvento chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! You updated! I squealed when i got the email alert. sorry for making you feel guilty but i was going nuts not knowing what was going to happen. Good ending i must say. It was worth the wait!
jvento chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
i cant review on the same chappie twice. You wrote a new story but didnt update this one? I want to know what happens! *crys* when will they be found? Please,please, PLEASE! I beg you to update!
Jane chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
I was just wondering if you were planing on finishing this. It's really good. Awesome concept, I hope you keep going with it.
JoAFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Please Continue with this Story i'm hooked to it!
Becca chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
Very good story, but is this it or is there more ?i hope its not over cuse i realy enjoyed reading it.
jvento chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
when are you going to update this? i cant wait very long! Im need reassurance that theyre going to be found!
gqfan4life11 chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
I love this story! Update soon!
Love always
Jessica
RoswellianKitten chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
Ooh, you can't leave us hanging like this. You must come back to finish.. Pretty please? .~
RK