Reviews for A high opinion of Grissom
Shelly chapter 1 . 2/4
Ok. Loved this. Too funny. At first I thought you were going after the line of "head injuries changing personalities" - but, I must admit, a high Grissom is much funnier (is that a word...).

: )
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hehehe Man that was freaking hilarious! I LOVE doped up Grissom, especially when he's as high as a kite xD absolutly amazing! ")
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was the funniest thing I have ever read. Jesus! Brilliant )
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That is the most hilarious thought that ANYONE has had in a long, long time. Grissom... high! LOL!

IGC t DM
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Well, thats me done. All 20 brilliant fics read, re-read and safely saved to favourites :-D

Enjoy reading my other pointless reviews which no doubt are clogging up your inbox. Lol.

Are you gonna right any other CSI fics? Cause you really do have a great talent for it, seriously, what a gift ;-D

Much love (and appreciation for keeping my mind off my boring eng essay)Jess x
GunShotResidue chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Such a great fic! such a great fic! I loved it! oh my god, would u right a sequel? of what happened when the coke effect passed? Great job, I'm a fan of your work
Warsh chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
ok, i don't think i have EVER read a fanfic that made me laugh like yours did, i mean WOW. you should go with an epilouge and see what they asked him. great story!
MaatGSR78 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love this story. You had me laughing out loud there. High Grissom. What I'd do to have one of those. :D

I know it's been more than a year since you posted this story and you're probably not gonna do it. But I really think you should write a sequel.
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
that was so CUTE! i love high grissom!
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i was half expecting him to say "it hurted" when he was telling sara about his head. Great story. i couldn't stop laughing. this is my 3rd (NOT consectutive, mind you)reading this story and it was still fun each time i read it.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
grissom doped up on coke, now why didnt i think of that, it was amazing
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*giggle* CSI humor is surprisingly fun. ESPECIALLY when it's about Gil! )
shay chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
i laughed so hard i almost cried
Suisidle chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
that's great! i don't know how much i laugh at the line "Ha-pee.. i have to pee"!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
haha, i love this one, i wish you'd continue it though, maybe afterwards? what happens?