Reviews for A high opinion of Grissom
Kiki chapter 1 . 12/13
Darn! The Lady Heather question was an incomplete one. Seriously, I almost laughed myself half to death. The mere thought of Grissom being high as space shuttle just had me in stiches. Wish he had asked Catherine if she had any face job done in 2004!
Shelly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ok. Loved this. Too funny. At first I thought you were going after the line of "head injuries changing personalities" - but, I must admit, a high Grissom is much funnier (is that a word...).

: )
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hehehe Man that was freaking hilarious! I LOVE doped up Grissom, especially when he's as high as a kite xD absolutly amazing! ")
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was the funniest thing I have ever read. Jesus! Brilliant )
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That is the most hilarious thought that ANYONE has had in a long, long time. Grissom... high! LOL!

~IGC t DM
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Well, thats me done. All 20 brilliant fics read, re-read and safely saved to favourites :-D

Enjoy reading my other pointless reviews which no doubt are clogging up your inbox. Lol.

Are you gonna right any other CSI fics? Cause you really do have a great talent for it, seriously, what a gift ;-D

Much love (and appreciation for keeping my mind off my boring eng essay)Jess x
GunShotResidue chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Such a great fic! such a great fic! I loved it! oh my god, would u right a sequel? of what happened when the coke effect passed? Great job, I'm a fan of your work
Warsh chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
ok, i don't think i have EVER read a fanfic that made me laugh like yours did, i mean WOW. you should go with an epilouge and see what they asked him. great story!
MaatGSR78 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love this story. You had me laughing out loud there. High Grissom. What I'd do to have one of those. :D

I know it's been more than a year since you posted this story and you're probably not gonna do it. But I really think you should write a sequel.
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
that was so CUTE! i love high grissom!
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i was half expecting him to say "it hurted" when he was telling sara about his head. Great story. i couldn't stop laughing. this is my 3rd (NOT consectutive, mind you)reading this story and it was still fun each time i read it.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
grissom doped up on coke, now why didnt i think of that, it was amazing
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*giggle* CSI humor is surprisingly fun. ESPECIALLY when it's about Gil! )
shay chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
i laughed so hard i almost cried
Suisidle chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
that's great! i don't know how much i laugh at the line "Ha-pee.. i have to pee"!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »