Reviews for Gimli's First Axe
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Who knew Dwarves did fuzzywarms? X-D Yay for Gimli!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Good story. I think it is foolish of a parent to give a small child a weapon.
Terelex chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
To be completely honest with you, the only reason I clicked on this fic was to review telling you how epic it is that it's exactly 369 words long.

I MEAN WOW.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
: )
MBDTA chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Little Gimli . . . that's funny.

- Nickel
Perronegro chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Even youre short stories are great ! Many props ! To any one who is reading this review , ADD ERESTOR AS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES AND READ THE STORY "One"
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
A very cute story. I haven't seen many interesting stories involving the Dwarves, but I'm glad I found this one!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hahahaha, very nicely written... I can imagine Gimli doing that.

Nelarun of Australia
Depprium chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hehehe. *snigger* What a great little ficlet. And it's about Gimli! You don't see that much, most stories are usually about Legolas and Aragorn. :(

I Wuv This!
Kiana chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
{Snicker,snicker,snicker}
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I really loved this little story
Legolisa chapter 1 . 6/10/2004

Haha! Gimli's rapidly growing beard! It's hard to imagine a young dwarf in the first place, but one with a beard? that's even harder! Or maybe one without a beard would be harder to picture...hmm...

PixelMage chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
so funny, so good. that story you put in your bio, i think you should put it in as a story, it is long enough. i was in histerics
Noldo chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I liked this! It was to the point, cute, and funny!
I'm still trying to think of another character who has a 'first' I can write about. Perhaps 'Frodo's First Ring', 'Sam's First Spade', 'Merry's First Mushroom', or 'Pippin's First Beer'.
Even though weapons are always funnier.
Lutris chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
This is a very cute vignette! my fav. line was: "I think I will go home, where it's safe," Nori said with dignity. Lol, the idea of a charming little dangerous dwarf is wonderful!