Reviews for A Brother's Love
Nadja Lee chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wonderful story. Very sweet and emotional

Loved it

Love

Nadja
I dunno chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
This was an extremely good story.. One I've read on the other Marvel fan fictions when you were an editor. I felt like I was right there.. I've read some of your other works, and I must say that the way you capture every character's emotions, thoughts, and dreams never ceases to amaze me. Writing is a talent -a gift- that not many people can have and express like you have and will continue to do. You have a true talent and I sincerely hope you never think any different. Job well done.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
I am in love with this story, Ryan. You know I'm no X-Men expert, but I can see you're really good at capturing "the man behind the superhero." And who knew you had the talent to put in that extra touch of romance, too? ;) Keep writing, because if you ever stopped... well, I'd disapprove of it, to say the least.
Babs chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
I'm still in tears. GREAT JOB!
Kari chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Holy crap! That was awesome, Ryan. I nearly cried at the end. You have a great gift for capturing Scott. Most people see him as a dork or a stiff, but...Heh. Between our years as simmers, I think we've proven to the sim world that he is so much more than that. In this piece of writing, you have shown Scott, and the other X-Men, for what they truly are: They are not just comic characters to us, but they are truly close friends that will "always be there".

-Kari
RyoShin chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Oooh... Very good! Touching and solitary. Good writing. _
Zil chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Realy, really good. I liked it a lot. Cool idea sticking Lorna in there too. We just don't see 'nuff of her...
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
That was BEAUTIFUL, man! ::chokes back a sob::
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
** I liked this story. It's warming to see a vulnerable side of our favourite leader. _ Keep it up!
ninamonkey chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Very sweet! I like it. It's nice to see Scott as a "normal" guy and not an X-Leader (or a buffoon...).