Reviews for Where I Belong
Li Chylee chapter 7 . 6/20
thank you for updating.
a lil bit sad that there's lack of Jowy and Kenji's 'romantic' interaction (oops), but your description of Lumina empire was really good.
please update soon!
Kaya chapter 6 . 5/28
ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I JUST FOUND THIS AND I LOVE IT! lol I'm considering getting an account just to spam you. But that would be rude, so I'm sending my love and thanks! :)
Lynnete chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
OMG you're alive! Thanks for updating! *crying tears of joy

Great chapter there! Love how you settled the Jowy-Jillia issue. I hope Kenji's okay. Poor him if he gets sick again!
Lynnete chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Oh my I really really really love your story! Tell me you're not dropping it! Please continue! I'll wait even for years to know how this story goes on! No rush, just don't delete this story from your memory!

I really love the way you tell the story from Kenji's POV. I got much insight on him. Great job with the interaction between characters. :) Though I'm not really into romance, but those Jowy and Kenji moments are so sweet. Love your plot too! So refreshing and making me so curious. Keep up the good work! :D
Li Chylee chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
gosh, so happy to see Riou and Jowy being lovey-dovey and people starting to accept Jowy. I hope you will update another chapter as soon as possible. This story is just making me so curious. X)
Li Chylee chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
aaaah! this story is so fantastic! *cries happy tears*
Acrylate chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Love it. Can't believe that you've updated. I thought you abandoned the story. Please continue soon okay. Can't wait what will happen next. This is very interesting and original. Thank you for the amazing story.
Saito chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Please continue! :)
Been waiting for this long time ago...
Shizuka Shirakawa chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I'm pretty curious about Riou's past.
update it soon okay? :)
girl1213 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
*gives you a big hug* Worth the wait.
girl1213 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm still waiting patiently for an update. I'm sure others feel the same, even though they're not saying it outright like I am. Do you need help?
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
The name of hero in suikoden II is Riou
Acrylic chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Great, I really like your story. It's been a long time since the last chapter. Please update soon. I always wonder about Riou true identity since Konami (never gives any clue... sigh)

Thank you very much for your hard work. I really appreciate it.
girl1213 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Even I can understand that great stories take time. The trick is to know when it becomes "too long".

I'm real happy that this story is not at end like I feared. I really meant it in my last review that there aren't any stories that deal with Riou (Kenji) 's past. It really broke my heart when I thought this story wouldn't be updated. Making this story also expands the view of the Suikoden II world since most of the story was in Muse and Highland territories. It'd be nice to see more of that world.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Oh. My. Go- An update. A Suikoden fic update. OH MY.

The feeling of nostalgia is great, S2 brought a lot of goo memories after all! It was cute how Kenji somehow ended up (still) being the smaller one, compared to Jowy. I look forward to how the rest of the story goes, update soon? :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »