Reviews for Hellven's Gang
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I thought this was funny. I loved the part about the kiss. Hellven, huh? That's a cool name for a place between Heaven and Hell. :)
Niani chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I love it as always. You guys are so...intersting. But in a good way since you take your writing out on skinner and Tom...m...my favorite's.
Vaudevillian chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Its a wonder how a story can go from homocide and depression to random singing and rubber chickens! Self insertion alert! ::sticks tongue out:: Aw, it wasn't that bad actually, compared to other SI's. Thought is was freakn funny. Red mad. GO FIGURE! _ But you do SI's often, don't you? Could this be considered a ::gasp:: SONG-FIC! ::laughs:: Ash wrote the song (which was bloody brilliant), so I guess it counts as fiction. I heart you Ash and Raven (and clez & Roderica) for making my day with this musical! Long live Vaudeville! ::walks of singing Easy Street::
Huck chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
*claps his paws together* Ab-soul-lute-lee Purfect! Got meh personal right cha did! Aight with Tommy Boy der! *leaps up onto Raven's shoulder* Now ye wouldn't be scarred of a wittle purrty kitteh like me now would ja? But of course, yeh well always quiver with FEAR *gets right up in Raven's face*
Clez chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Okay, so this isn't amazingly relevant, but I saw 'Identity' tonight... and that 'helped' me visualise poor Tommy-Boy's demise o_O Dammit... I didn't want that depressing image before bed. Yeah, but anyway, the rest if it lightened me right up. Very nicely done... I look forward to more of our hellvenly (is that what you would call it?) antics... although... how many times CAN you kill the League? _
Clez