Reviews for Death Wish Love
charmedchick88 chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
well that was a shit ending
Triqums chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
i know it has been a long time b ut please can you make another chapter
TheHalliwellUnknown chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
HI HI HI

i'm just a wee bit confuzzled,

but i'm counting om you to update soon . . .

PLEASE!
Saerwen07 chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
come on its such a good story and its been almost TWO YEARS since you last updated!...its so good!

-Fate
kcdancer chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
hm not bad. I'd say no to magic, cause it'd just get complicated. Good suspense though. I like the poems. Kinda reminds me of the movie "Miss Congeniality"
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
please oh please oh please write more!

i love it! especially since the idea of leo being jealous and stuff is awesome! write and update soon!

peace and love to all charmed fans!
keeley chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
don't make me wait any longer. i don't know if you just blew the story off or if you just really can't write for a year. but who cares continue. i look and look and look and no 11th chapter. PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEAS! WRITE AGAIN. IF YOU DO I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
dan better die god im goin 2 b sic
Mia chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
I think u should have magic!
Mia chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
Its a newspaper isn't it?A word that ryhmes with moon is soon and 2 words that rhymes with her r fur,purr!aren't I clever?I think she will get raped
My Divinest chapter 10 . 12/6/2004
you...really...suck...

sorry.
saxgoddess chapter 10 . 10/21/2004
This is really good! Update soon!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
oh my god! i love this! you like must write more! plz...lol. i will like be checking every single day! lol
Sarah chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter! I check almost every day to see if it has been up dated! I REALLY want to know what is going to happen!
LeoPiperAndyPrue chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Please. Please ! Just update! It would be amazing! Just ONE chapter would be great! I check this everyday! Please!

*Lily