Reviews for Seasons of Love
Callialex chapter 15 . 8/21
It's a pity you seem to have abandoned this, I have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your stories!
To bad this fic is abandoned it was really good!
Chameleonxx chapter 2 . 6/10
hhrforever chapter 15 . 5/15
I really love this plot line. I always loved that time period. I hope you continue very soon
I love the relationship between Harry and Hermione. I want to see more of the boys
OwlBronze chapter 15 . 1/31
Will you never update this story? It was one of my Favourites...Good Work so far...
ejecily chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
You have made me gush over this. I was giggling like a little girl! And the conversations! Brilliant!
Kitten Columbus chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
I know you probably will not ever continue this story, but I wanted to tell you it is absolutely excellent each time I reread it. Good luck in what ever you are doing now!
fanofstories chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I hope one day you will continue with this story. It is written very well and the character plats are good.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Every time I reread this I always enjoy it. It has been enough years that I am doubtful that you will continue the story, but if ever you do, I will be most enthusiastic.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I like how this story almost start off with Jen getting married with not too much delay or drama involved :) makes for a very pleasant read! Also love the pairing! So adorable! And I wish Draco luck in his mission - he will need it

sonea91 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
I didn't look at the date of the last update when I started reading this story. Now I kind of regret this, since this has been such a lovely story and I really want to read on to find out what will happen to Ginny and Draco (though I still think he's kind of a bastard at the moment) and everyone else, but seeing as you haven't updated in 4 yours, I fear that you've abandoned this story. Which is incredibly sad, really, because I absolutely adore regency stories, especially ones which focus on HHr, and they're so hard to come by.

And yours is really one worth the while, you're a very talented writer and I've very much enjoyed reading these chapters. So I hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll actually update this story again)
ladylaughalot chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
What a great story! So much fun to read, I really am looking forward to your next update eagerly :)

In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I'm going back to the start to read it again now!
emliy02 chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
This was such a delight to read! It was quite quaint and I can only implore you to finish what has been started for this story is that good. It is refreshing to read work as fine as this.
Whattheworlddoesn'tknow chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
My top three pairings are (in order) Remus/Hermione, Draco/Hermione, and Harry/Hermione. Because of this, I find myself wishing very, very much so that Ginny will marry Draco. Remus can marry a OFC named Tamara, which is my name :D. I freaking love this story, though, and I would love to see it updated. I'm not trying to push, just trying to let you know that there are those that still read it!
Emwat chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
Great story/chapter. Keep up th good work! Will you be continuing this?