Reviews for Seasons of Love
b.angaragerdene chapter 15 . 2/9
Is this fic abandoned?
Superman34 chapter 15 . 1/24
Fantastic job on this story, it's extremely well-written! Though it seems unlikely that you will ever finish part two, I would definitely be among those readers that would return should you decide to do so. This take on Harry Potter is such a unique perspective that it's refreshing, intriguing, and engaging all at the same time. Definitely a breath of fresh air amongst all the canon-like settings.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Damn it! I really wanted to know what happens. Good story, thank you for sharing.
kitchenlitchen chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Something tells me Ginny's life is about to get twice as complicated...I really hope draconian doesn't turn out to have terrible motives. He needs a reformation as much as your Ron needs a punchy the kidney. Really hoping to see more! I love this story!
Bluewolf80 chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Hoping you continue with this!
t chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
Any chance you will continue this please?
Callialex chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
It's a pity you seem to have abandoned this, I have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
To bad this fic is abandoned it was really good!
Chameleonxx chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Nice
hhrforever chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
I really love this plot line. I always loved that time period. I hope you continue very soon
I love the relationship between Harry and Hermione. I want to see more of the boys
OwlBronze chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Will you never update this story? It was one of my Favourites...Good Work so far...
ejecily chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
You have made me gush over this. I was giggling like a little girl! And the conversations! Brilliant!
Kitten Columbus chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
I know you probably will not ever continue this story, but I wanted to tell you it is absolutely excellent each time I reread it. Good luck in what ever you are doing now!
fanofstories chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I hope one day you will continue with this story. It is written very well and the character plats are good.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Every time I reread this I always enjoy it. It has been enough years that I am doubtful that you will continue the story, but if ever you do, I will be most enthusiastic.