Reviews for I Wish You Still Loved Me
T-money1 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Hooray! I know it's a little late but I've been catching up on reviewing some of my favorite stories so that's what I'm doing. Great story. It's always nice to read about Chris and Trish, especially since Chris is in semi-retirement now. They're my favorite pairing. So good job!
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
great story. I love reading old stories like this one, expecially when Chris and Trish are in one together and they have a happy eneding together. :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
aw Trish and Chris r so adorable when they hang around with each other;)They're both like big kids at heart!:D:D:D
MyStErIo-LoVeR chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
OMG so good Kaley! The end made me want to cry it was so good and happy :D It was like a fairytale where all perfect things happen :D
Citcat chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
I loved this last chapter. They were so cute together. Why did they have to break them up. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Citcat chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
I loved both chapters. Sorry, the review is so late, but it wouldn't let me review. Well, more soon please.
hardyzfan06 chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
awesome chapter Kaley:)! can't wait for the next one..
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Hey! This fic is really good...btw i hope Jericho kicks Christain's ass at WrestlemainiaXX! Lol anyway keep up the good work i'll be watching.
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
aw poor Trish:( I hope Chris apologizes to her that way they can get back together:)I'm also glad that Lilian was there concerned for her too which was so sweet since she and Trish are great friends:DMore soon!:D:D:D
Citcat chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Aw, come on. Please continue. I want to know what Chris told Lita. Come on Trish, Just talk to Chris. It could do some good and maybe you won't be so confused. More soon please.
darjh619edge chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Yay please keep going please please please
darjh619edge chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I liked your story. It was sad and made me want to cry. Please keep going. I like the thoughts that the characters were having they were funny. Thanks for such a good story.
Crimson Coin chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Lovely. Absolutely wonderful. Please, continue. I love the way you write the stream of conscious inside their minds. It's beautifully done.
Citcat chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Please keep writing. I loved this chapter. Please continue.
MyStErIo-LoVeR chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
a! keep writing! yes yes yes!